BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A new begining.

Dum-double-di-double-dyeee-dee-double-dee-double-dyeeee
My first post =D
“…shortie get low low low…” (8)
“Second bright moon” because this is my second blog…and it is equally important to me as my first blog…which I love a lot…and is really dear to me =]
Started a new blog because…I don’t know =/ like I felt different back then and now I feel different XD and want to get over all that that happened =] and start all over again…
Man that witchy laugh =P Sorry guys =P
I’ve been acting weird all day…Maybe it’s because I drank water that was highly chlorinated =/ The taste was fine…but I could smell it…and because I know that high levels of chlorine can be harmful, I have a weird feeling in my throat = and my sister is sure that it’s an imaginary pain =P Yeah it might be =/ Ugh. My bad habit =/ =P
Or maybe it’s because I drank pepsi after so long =/ [long = One week]
Or maybe because I haven’t slept well in a while =/
Or maybe all three =P
*eating a biscuit* want to eat? No. Okay ^_^
How could they do such a mistake =/ Dude it’s drinking water =/ What if I die from it now =/? Hmm =/
Are my eyes growing bigger =O? Or I’m just noticing them properly now =/?
Naah =/ I know my eyes…I mean that that…that I know my eyes =P I love them <3
Dude the new Dove shampoo has such a strong smell…like really strong…I got sick of it in 2 days = But it’s cool (Y)
And when I came from school today…changed…and man my shirt smelled different…smelled really nice =D I was shocked in the beginning =/ like I mean where did it come from? *Hmm* Well, who cares =P As long as I smell good baby (H)
“….I don’t know why…I love to see you cry…” (8)
Do ants eat salt? Do they have TV’s? And furniture? Ok enough =P
Anyways they are daymn annoying =/
I’m tired =/
Will blog soon =]
Bye world.
*flying-kisses* (K)

1 comment:

  1. princess~~~~ said...
    hahaha :):)awwww:)<3 gud(Y) u startd a new begining i m proud of u<3<3
    begarat how wud ur shirt smell lik a shampoo:P
    dont u js wash ur hair wid dat:P?

    mm n yeaaa ants eat salt i tink mybe not coz da crystals are huger den dey areeee!!
    dy myte share tv's wid us !! n furniture well i dont dey need dat:P

    Monday, July 06, 2009


    Sheena said...
    heehehaahah =P
    no no not shampoo =P it was something different =P like different different =P
    wat does the size have to do with the food =S? amna =P

    Monday, July 06, 2009


    princess~~ said...
    ohhhhh u mean shower gell????
    lol size does matter >_<
    u see da ants are smaller den da crystals!! so how da hell wud dey eat demm!!:O imagineee
    <3

    Monday, July 06, 2009


    Sheena said...
    ohho amna =P read it again =P ur confused =|
    dude =P ants eat sweet things that are hugeeeeeeeeeeee =|

    Monday, July 06, 2009


    Anonymous said...
    first of all.....howd u know the water was chlorinated nd maybe tht smell wa sweat??? nd ants can pick up things up 10 times their own weight.....ooooo????

    Monday, July 06, 2009


    Anonymous said...
    i said the smell was sweat not the water.....nd how r u sure???

    Monday, July 06, 2009


    FreakaZoid said...
    This was long. Lol. Or maybe I'm so dead and weird right now. :/
    You know I'm having thinking issues atm.
    Anyhow, glad your back. Same old blog author but with a new look, and blog address. *lameness*

    Monday, July 06, 2009



    HajraNadeem8-) said...
    Sheenieeee <3 I'm so proud of you :D Told you you could do it :D Love it :)

    Tuesday, July 07, 2009


    Reader said...
    Am I still allowed to correct mistakes?
    *beginning

    Tuesday, July 07, 2009

    Sheena said...
    @ anonymous ------> dude =P it was'nt sweat =P
    I'm sure =P It was a sweet-baby-type scent =P
    @ freakaZoid = It's nothing compared to the looong ones I wrote on the other one =P
    @ reader....Be my guest =D

    Tuesday, July 07, 2009

    Anonymous said...
    IM ANONYMOUS.............WOOHOO!!!!!!!!


    Sheena said...
    Everybody can see tht *pfft* =P



    Anonymous said...
    someones feeling random lol. but u knw its nice to be random and weird sometimes...feels good to get tht side of urself out too so keep it up but not too often :P

    Wednesday, July 08, 2009


    sugar'n'spice said...
    I can't stop saying it :P I love your blog XD
    This certainly DOES seem like a new beginning! =) (Y)


    Toxic crussader said...
    heyyy ur new BEginin seemz s00 koool n splendid! m sure de C0mpletionz gnaa b same! n yh N0 d0ubt its 2 gud! (l)

    Sunday, August 09, 2009


    Sheena said...
    yyay ayay ayayyyyy :D :D :D <3

    Sunday, August 09, 2009

    ReplyDelete