BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happiness



Sigh. Last color day of AS. Sad. Isn’t it? Yea who gives a damn. There are so many things that can make a person happy. My sister- Annie-gets happy just by looking at her cell phone. Laiba is happy as long as nobody tells her to do something...
Seeing my dad smile is like the biggest thing for me. It makes me smile. I cry from happiness. Now that’s another thing, that I cry on almost everything. Why the hell do I cry? I’m just too sensitive. People are short-tempered, jolly, boring and I’m a cry-baby. Wow. Well, now I’m not a cry-baby like Nimrah, who was a physco in our class long ago, who cried on watching David Copperfield. Yea fine it was touching.
But that was too much. The whole class was watching it together, and you could hear sniffles, not trying to be mean, but that was really annoying.
Long ago, maybe in grade 4, my classmate, her name started with something “D”. she used to cry even if u smiled at her!!! The whole day she would be crying and crying. So in short people who think I’m a cry-baby, should think again.
The other love of my life is my jaanu brother, my princess, my life…people who know me know that very well…and people who know that Rija loves her mom like anything…just want them to know that I love my brother just like that…I cry when I see him…I cry when he leaves….I cry when I see him hurt…Every time I lift my hands for Dua…my heart cries out for his life and health in this world and hereafter…gosh and I just can’t wait for him to get married…I’ll be the best “phupho”…going to love his kids just like mine…hope he gets the best wife ever…hope she loves him more than I do…I so want to know who is it…and make her best friend…I still have this cup we got 2 years ago from Danube when we went shopping for the farewell…not surprising to anybody but it is to me…because whatever I have is usually kharab…mum says I should wear clothes made out of metal…bhai bought me so many headphones which I have ruined…the new books we got for A-Levels…look so purani…I never took of anything…never took care of myself…I love you bhai :) and I love all brothers out there :P (6) I like Wijdan, Yasir, Fary k bhai ka name yaad nae because they have so “F” “F” names that I get confused, yes and not to forget SaraH ka bhai Hassan…yea I’m a weirdo…sometimes I also think that…I’m starting to like who I am…am proud to be like this…not going to change for anybody…I’ll keep long nails because I like to….I’ll drink pepsi because I like it…I’ll listen to those lovey dovey songs because I like them…not going to like techno, rija…I’ll keep my hair open because I like them like that…I will look at guys when I go out…because I like it…call me whatever you want…people might call me a slut just because I talk to guys…but I know I’m not one…I know me…started from happiness…BAH…confusing…

2 comments:

  1. Don't ever change =D
    If you change, mein kis ka mazaq uraon gi =D? Without you there is no *hello plane take me away*, no *milky milky this this milky milky that that*, no "Athif. Athif. Athif eez ay poothy cayt*
    Without you no sunshine, no rain, no hope :P:P

    =D

    ReplyDelete