BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

RANDOM THOUGHTS !!


I SUCK at writing!!! I do write but not like this. Get it? No.

Rija Yousaf, one of my closest friends suggested that I start a blog. So I did. Though I don’t listen to her most of the times.

It’s purple skies, because when I was making it my table caught my eye, which is purple, and then I just couldn’t get it out of my head. It had to be something purple. Not to forget purple is one of my favorites.

Heard about the “war” in Pakistan. That is so bad. Why kill? And woh bi students!! Losing humanity day by day. Never liked Pakistan. And don’t think that I ever will. Just hating it more with every second. If I say that to somebody, they go like “what!!! You crazy!!?” my choice whatever I like whatever I do. Nobody has any right to tell me…and the thing with me is that if somebody forces me to do something, I get really really annoyed and angry. Gawsh…its just so sad…the students who died…they have a family too…mothers….fathers…sisters…I just can’t imagine a sister losing her brother…and the pain she’d be going through…I can’t live without my brother…and when I think about it…I feel as if I’m going to go crazy…nothing matters…all I need is Bhai…I can do anything for him…All these killers and murderers…don’t they ever think? Don’t they have feelings? Don’t they have families? Wish the world was a better place…

Today all the bio-students were sitting together, and it was great talking. Started from cockroaches-thanks to Saima who picked up a cockroach and threw it on us-and kartay kartay we started talking about how we treat insects and animals. So many disgusting things came up that Hiba was just about to throw up. Mehwish’s brother used to put ants on fire, and she said that sound like “paa-taaaa-khhhh” came. That is so mean. I’m mean too. I don’t like to kill insects, but I do like torturing them (6)

Then we talked about different kinds of diseases. It was fun. I love it when everybody is together. Best time of the day is with THIR ATHIF THAYAAL (Sir Asif Sayaal). So much fun copying him. His typical words “so jussee (just see)….kehta hai k….hey hey hey (ha-ha-ha)” Gawsh! He has a blunt butt.haha. Started to notice it because of rija. “talk to the butt”. We are so butameez. Yesterday ms. Came to call him, and he smiled and was like “hey-hey-hey” and zonia said out loudly “sir ko dhaikho, kitna kush ho rahay hain” How embarrassing for him. Haha.

I don’t know what love is…but I love everybody…with a few exceptions…most deserving out of all…are definitely…Rija and SaraH…at times they do feel k I don’t love them…but I do…the most…it was hard to survive without sarah for 2 days…without Rija I feel that nobody knows me at all…I’m incomplete without them…they are the ones who made me realize that I am somebody…nobody knows how much I owe Rija…and my day isn’t complete without talking to SaraH…miss my old group…we were 5…me. Rija, SaraH, Fary and Deej…it was just so perfect…always up to something…me being the one always getting caught by teachers…taking pictures in the chemistry lesson…eating carrots in the morning…talking dirty…loved Fary’s laughter…her guy-voice on the phone…and our usual “pagal ho gayi ho kia”…Deej’s chin thingie…crying because one of us was crying…partying…loved swimming at Deejs place…I can never forget what she did with the coconut…I laughed so much…that I vomited…and Wijdan and Yasir got up suddenly when they saw me running to the washroom…hhaha…they thought something happened to me…last party at my place…5 of us…sat behind the sofa…talking…taking pictures…ate there…going crazy to see Rasheed…sigh…we were so crazy about him…best day was at Faisiliyarahim…our so called “guardian”…was supposed to make sure we weren’t up to something…and he was the one leading us to every stupid thing…he and fary ran away…then we both ran away…fooling with people…5 of us…big girls and 1 boy…were running in the opposite direction of the elevator…everybody was looking…and we hadn’t given a damn…if we had stayed any longer there…the guards would have had kicked us out…it was just amazing…and the last last party when we 5 were together was at faryals…watched Norbit…laughed our asses off…we’d repeat the part when they throw the baby out of the car…and when Rusputia jumps In the swimming pool…again and again…they call me Rusputia..i don’t know why…

7 comments:

  1. Rasputia lol3lol3

    I LOVE your randomness. You and Sarah both...bring a whole new life to blogspot.com =DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u thank u :) gosh i LOVE SaraH's blog..it is awwweeeeeesoommmmmmeeeeeee!!! didnt know that side of her...

    ReplyDelete
  3. EXACTLY. She hardly exposed her inner life to us...I begged her to blog cuz I knew she's much more than the girly nerd people think she is which she's so NOT =O

    ReplyDelete
  4. never thought of her as a nerd....yea mazak main..yes i did...but i know she's not...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thank you guys. I am flattered.
    =p

    But, I must say, I love both of your blogs too. Rija's ideas (Y) and Nosh's exaggeration (K). Oh, I meant, randomness. :P

    ReplyDelete