BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 29, 2009

Heart Beat.

Sigh. Just skipped through the chat logs XD [dudy] and my eyes hurt XD.

Everything looks so dull XD Nothing mattered as long as you were there XD but now your gone XD Came back to my senses…looked around and…it’s just so incomplete XD but yes it was the right thing to do. I’m proud of you =] but a part of my silly heart still wants you to come back XD [the selfish-part-of-the-heart]. But have to learn to control myself =] I have no idea what I’m going to do now =/ Going to be alone in the vacations XD

“...we’re afraid of words we both haven’t said…it aint right…read your messages twice thrice…”

Every good day has a bad ending XD and every down has an up =] I had a great day yesterday...look at me now…but I know that my this down will bring me up soon XD

Listening to this instrumental…it’s like I can understand the music XD Like I want to write it down =/ Get what I’m saying =P? Khair it’s okay =] Well, you can’t be more dumb than I am =D *proud smile* =P

Man this nail polish rocks (L) everybody liked it =D even Ms. Sameena =O I was so embarrassed when she told me =P It seriously freaks me out when I look up…and find her looking at me =P woh bhi smiling =P I smile back and quickly look away =P She “thinks” I’m a good student…and so she doesn’t give me much attention =/ and because of that I start making designs on my book :| and writing “dudy…dudy…” everywhere :| and I stop listening to whatever she is saying :| and and I’m not that scared of her like the rest of my fellows are :| she should give me attention too =( I’m not that good at biology now =P Crap have to check bio ka test =/

Had a freaking busy day yesterday XD running here and there…went for shopping with my guests…gosh I told mama I that I don’t want to go =/ but no =/ mama, I’m a big girl now =P no no =/ am still a kid for her =/ woh tau I’m going to stay for her for the rest of my life :| anyways mum n dad n those guests were together and me and Annie were on our own =D well we freaked out when the Saudi guys started following us :| Can’t a girl live and enjoy in peace here =/? Naah =/

So it’s my old habit to go to the perfume section and spray some on me (specially the men ones =P dude seriously men perfumes are way better than females ones) =P So I went to that side and picked up this black bottle which was quite appealing and without thinking I sprayed so much on me =P well I thought it was body spray or something =P when I turned around Annie is like starring at me…asked her what happened…and she pointed and said “yay kia kiya hai =O?” and I look down at myself and tadaaaaaaaaaaa =D I’m all white from the front :| that wasn’t a body spray :| it was a after-shave Gillette ki cream =P man that was so embarrassing XD but it smelled nice =D seriously =P

Thanks for singing that song Rija =] It was very nice =] how was mine =P?? =D haan haan pata hai =P chup raho =P acha tha =D

Blogging makes me feel better =] though I still wish that we didn’t…was looking forward to the end of august XD…one year…you still live =] (I mean you do live live =P just saying that you live as in =/ I don’t know how to explain it =P You are smart =P khudhi samjh lo what I’m trying to say dudy XD)

Me and Annie bought the same kind of rings =D In the morning it got stuck in my middle finger =P freaked me out :| The upper part of my finger turned blue :|

“…you just walked out of my dreams…you don’t know how very special you are…you leave me breathless…” [dudy (L)] -sorry XD let me say stuff XD because it’s the last time you’d be reading my blog as a friend XD =]

I need a haircut again =/ Don’t feel like having long hair =/ chotay look better =] and are

easier to handle =]

Somebody please cut the water melon for me =P I feel extremely lazy =/ yes point to be noted =/ When don’t I feel lazy :|? ( Mano says = at school =P Me = Mano, be quiet *stern look* =P)

“…lemme me take my time to say…you’re the finest babe…” [no not for ju dudy =P]

This song always reminded me of Edward and Bella =/ I don’t know why =/

[ My “twilight-story” has come to an end XD A part of me wants it to start again with my Edward at the right time in the future XD]

I found the hero in me today =] “….look inside you…and be strong….and you finally see the truth that the hero lies in you…” *smiles* I surprised myself XD surprised Hajra XD

Didn’t do what Rija expected me to do XD just wanted to make things easier for my dudy =] less painful =] I hope it did help =] [I know it did =P]

*rubs eyes* thuk gayi hoon main =/ but I don’t want to sleep or study =/ and home work is so much =/ I’m dead =)

Hahahaha SaraH I so miss the “chuddy-chuddy-this-this-chuddy-chuddy-that-that” =P We’ll do it loads of times tomorrow =] Oh crap no way =O we have double bio tomorrow =/ awho just one lesson free =/

*sleeping on the chair*

Will I ever get to hear that voice again XD? I guess not XD zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I guess not XD but your voice lives tooo =P *laughs*

*eating ice* seriously eat ice :| it’s so cool =P nice nice nice =P I can’t sleep at night until I don’t eat ice :| when it melts :| amazing yaar :|

Rija stop dying for it =P No actually do die =/ cuz when you don’t die for my blog I feel so bad =( as if my blog is nothing =( So please die =]

The word “kuray” in Punjabi is so cool =D love it when H-dhami uses it in his songs =D love pronouncing it =D like kooo-ray =P

Okay am getting scolded =P have to study =( [khekehkhkeeekhekeh going to copy Zunairas chemistry homework =P I’ll copy Physics in school =P and I’ll do bio ka hw abhi =D]

Bye people =]

Thank you for reading my post =]

Thank you for dying Rija =]

Ummm Thank you SaraH =P [for nothing =P]

Thank you Hajra and Annie for standing by my side =]

Thank you Dudy for giving me time XD

I love you. Yeah you too Rija and Sarah =P XD

“...I hope the days come easy….” [Dudy] (L)

“…always stand by my side…” [Rija] (L)

“…chuddy chuddy this this…” [Sarah] (L) =P

Goodnight…Sleeptite…Sweet dreams =]

*Hugs* =]

Man this green hair-catch looks oo-glay on me =/

9 comments:

  1. I love you (L) ~Hajraa(K)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man.
    Awesome.
    You really have nothing to be jealous about *you know what I mean*; you're already so much. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ the Gillete shaving cream!

    SIGHHH best post you've ever written! I LOVE IT.
    And yeah, "I found the hero in me today =] “….look inside you…and be strong….and you finally see the truth that the hero lies in you…”". You seriously surprised me too! I am sooooo proud of you. XD

    I am going to miss everything. A lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly, the best post after the grandparents one. You know, I love that one. :D

    And you did the right thing, in the right way.

    (: <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing post as usual....its so you you
    all i can say is, I know you are strong...u can handle it...and...evrything happens for a reason

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know for how long will I be like that =/ but yay thankss =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. “...we’re afraid of words we both haven’t said…it aint right…read your messages twice thrice…”
    A VERY strong statement. I thought it was quoted by you, or perhaps someone you know. :/

    *dies of laughter* at the Gillette incident. It was very cute though!

    ReplyDelete