BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 12, 2009

nahi nahi karlo

Sleepless night…I try to move on….but I know I’m just foolong myself…Or give my heart to someone else (8) school tomorrow =D not bad =/ though I’d prefer staying home =P but before we break up now now now (8) tell me that we will make it through the end…don’t lie…promise every day your going to try….*sneezzzeeee* Alhumdulillah =) fazool ki post ho gi =P kuch hai hi nae kehnay ko =P I wish I could fly with u….i wish I could lie with you…I wish I could dine with you =) la la la =)

Watch me go…why cant it be the way it was….I lost my locket…the one I loved the most =( angel of my life I miss you =) you know that =( but I feel really bad =/ I don’t know why =/ I mean I know why =P I just cant tell you =/ [dudy]

Oh I so wish I knew how to do that cool walla bhangra =( bhai ki wedding per kerti =P yeah I cant =P itnay zayda logo k samnay :P you kidding me =P I sharma-fy a lot =/

Dudy I had a dream you signed in from your old account =P when you read this and when I come on =P you better sign in from that one okay =P okay! =P meri dreams puri karo =P and make me happy =) okay =P

So I ate 3 oranges at once =D crap. Not a big deal =P I can eat more too :P haan haan main moti hoon =P bus kush =P

Make it rain (8) Lil wayne is ugly =P I mean not ugly =/ he is….umm…werid :| *wondering how much time it takes him to set his hair* =/ larkiyon jaisay baal =P braids :| Uff Uff =/ boys doing girly stuff =/ girls doing boyish stuff =/ sigh sigh. Haan well koi harm tau nae hai =/ banao jaisay baal chahiyain aapko =P

I ruined my shirt =D like like =D I pulled it soo much =P that it is soooo khully now =P like two of me can fit in it =P now you can imagine kitni khulli kerdi hai =P (SaraH à exaggeration =P) everyday I patiently wait….nothing can feel as sweet and real…maybe its true…I’m caught up on you…maybe there’s a chance….(8)

(dudy à sigh, when will she stop listening to music XD) I don’t know =P love you =D

When I put my fingers through your hair XD (8)

Pata hai yesterday I realized that it has been 10 years since me and my cousins (who lived with us here) have seen each other =O that’s so sad =D hehe =P whatever =P I’m so you know =/ like if you think that’s mean and crap of me =/ I don’t care =P well there’s a reason behind me not caring =/ so back off =) =P hayye mela baby =)

Ima put you to bed bed beeeeeeeed =D yes yes rija you too =P and sarah you too =P hahhah (6) I will lock you guys in your rooms =) and I shall torture you =) yes you too dudy =) Haww =P did I say that :| no no =P hayye melay palay say three babies =P how can mama do this to you =) =P I’m gone crazy =) well yes yes I was already crazy =) but I get a little crazier everday =)

I will keep on writing crappy stuff till Annie gives me net =/ because I’m so bored =( nothing else to do =( OMG! Rija Sarah =O I had a dream about coal =O hhehheeh by the way did you guy know…he is here =O dream wasn’t anything big =/ like we were sitting and there was loud music…and I’m saying something to him and he cant hear me..so he comes closer…and I whisper in his ear...and and…and I was going to kiss him =O but but butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt =O he moved away =P hahahah sucker =P

No one else can take your place =) [Dudy + SaraH + Rija] =)

Kahin na jana =) (8) yay hii yaaayyyy

I can’t get enough =] I never get enough =/ I mean like =/ I don’t :|

So I was watching this documentary type thing on al-Jazeera…it was so sad =(

What have those kids done…to deserve such a death? Did he harm you? What the EFF DID HE DO ?!? DAMMIT I NEED AN ANSWER! Use your brains you...you…you….[want to swear so badly…but I know my dudy would be reading this…]…you &*^%&*#$ *effing angry look*

They have a life…*sniff*…you have no effing right…NO EFFING RIGHT…want me to kill your kids infront of your eyes so you know how it feels for parents to lose their kids?...wish I could screw…wish I could…make you understand…only problem is….you guys are not 10 or something…there are millions of you…only hope is that one of you get to read my blog =P HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAAHAHAAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH =P that is soooooooooooo IMPOSSIBLE =P omg I can’t believe I actually thought of a terrorist reading a blog =P who bhi my silly blog =P hahaha =P ok ok enough =P I was so serious here =P

*ouch* dudy aaj meray left shoulder main pain hai =/ my left knee….left leg…left shoulder..the left me is suffering from some kind of disease or something :|

*yawwnnn*

*sitting blankly* OMG! =O I still have 2 pages of bio. Left =( nae kerna mainay *cry1*

Pata hai…I used to have a magic wand :| when I was very small :| I made it myself =P told Rija about it on Wednesday…it was like…like a small purple star…very small…and it had a small hole…so I made this stick type thing…and I joined them =P and tadaa there is my wand as big as one quarter of your little finger =P I still see it =( I want it =( I don’t know where did I lose it =( I was always careless about my things =( I used to think that it did magic….I still believe that it did…I swear :| I’m not dumb =P

And from my childhood stuff I remember this story somebody told me…and I remember the whole of it...like its scary :| =P like…umm…I can actually picture the scenes happening…but I can’t explain it that good…like all I can tell is that…like there’s this window…and there is this witch down there…and 2 friends live in that room…one pushes the other :| and the witch :| get it :|? :P no I swear its scary the I’m imagining it =P

OMG! OMG! When I was little…I was scared to look outside the bathroom or kitchen window…you know why =P…because I always thought that there were huge rocks…and and…dinosaurs thay wahan :| and I was scared of them :| =P

Hahahha and did I tell you =P I used to think that God comes in a helicopter =P to give babies =P hhahahah =P like I used to imagine him holding something and hanging out of the helicopter =P and smiling =P heheh XD

I have nothing else to tell =P and still no net =( I so want to know…who is the….smartest in the world….the prettiest…most handsome…most caring…most loving…most faithful…the most amazing…lovely…laziest…most dumb…I want to meet them =) I want to be them…I want to see how they live…what people think of them…but…who decides who’s the best at what? Not me =P I suck at deciding =P It all comes back to the same problem…because everybody has a different choice…like for example…usually Rija and SaraH don’t like the guys I find hot =P

*stares at the screen* When God? When will Annie give me the net? WHEN??

Hey =D imagine walking on clouds =D soft soft =D [dudy smilesXD if he remembers that thing =P] like they would feel so good against your feet =D *sigh*

What if I was born in 3000 =P Wow. Oho =( you guys would be history then =P I would never imagine people like you guys :| if I was born then =/ then I’d be thinking that what if I was born in 2000 =P ok now its getting crappier =/ =P I should stop :P

Anyways =D

Take care =)

Goodnight. =]

Sleeptight. =)

Sweetdreamz. =]

Have a nice day tomorrow. =)

Love you all =]

O crap I still have bio =/

[one more year…and then we all are separate =( AS passed so quickly =/ WHY? :| it was a great year =) I loved every little bit of it =) I hope A2 goes great too =)]

“….all I ever wanted to see you smiling…” =)

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA @ coal.

    LOVED the post, full of hilarious baqwas =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't imagine u being stupider than u r now....but u proved me wrong
    in case u can't c me......i'm smiling

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah =P rija coal looked really weird in the dream :|
    yayy zunaira commenyed :D
    thanks =D
    love u guyz =)

    ReplyDelete