BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

23rd Dec. =D BAKESALEEEE!!!

I’m happy XD :) I’m really happy :D Lalalaaaa I’m HAPPPY :D Ok yes you get the point :P I’m happy :P *hehem*
It was just an awesome day :D I have SO much to tell you XD. Lol. I don’t know if people think I’m insane or not Cuz they don’t know who I’m talking to :O! :P
But I know it. You know it. [hopefully -_-] And that’s all that matters to me =D
I don’t know why but I was scared to blog in the past few days. =/ Anyhow.
I guess the fear is gone…And here I am tun-tanaaaaaaa :D
Oh oh you should so see this pinkish nail polish Annie bought :D It’s SO nice :D
And I had one pack of Maltesers yesterday and one today :P :D Do you like Maltesers =)? How come I never asked you that =/.
So I got a “D” in Bio’s unit :P I don’t know how :P I did study -_- I made notes. I did all I could :’( This year…I’m SO bad at all the three subjects XD. Like I do understand everything. I get physics too. But when I’m doing the test…I don’t know what happens. I do the silliest mistakes ever =/
LOL! I love putting an Auto-message :P I just put one right now :D
"Sheena *Auto-message: Crap. YOU just disturbed ME! I was blogging. *g1* I hate you. Asshole. :P” Yes I know you never liked me saying bad stuff :P
But do you care now :O!?
Acha so khair had an awesome day on Monday too :D We went to King Khalid hospital =D It was just so cool =/ I fell in love with everything there. XD.
I want to be a Doc SO badly now -_- Wish I could do magic :D I’d be doing an operation right now *hehem* Lol. Yes I’m still lame :P
I miss my cell phone XD. Its just so weird…The way we fall in lowe with things XD. Or people 8-) I was mean at times. I know. And I think of SO many things I said and did…I want to say sorry XD. I’m sorry :’)
So khair :D I’m fine :P I’m fine finneee fineee… FINEEEE XD :D LOL! Sorry -_-
And today was a good day.
Did you know that when the music is loud the frequency of our body matches that of the music :O! So we dance :O! Lol. Yes we did it in physics today :P There was this question…And I knew this was the answer…But when Mrs. asked…I stayed quiet thinking if I said it out loud everyone will laugh :P
Then we set all the tables…fixed the charts…Set the dishes…Wore our Abayas and waited for Sir Tanveer :D He was impressed :D And we took a picture with him :D And and andd andd I just loved the selling part :P I was so hyper…I was kinda yelling “Home baked double chocolate chip cookies” or or “BUY IT NOW!” :P
And I was SO happy every time someone bought it :D And lol even the few bad ones were sold =/ :P
Can you believe it…Mrs. R. saw the cookies and asked me if they were Kabab =/
I was like “o_O!!” :P
And we had no food left in the end :O! and we were soooooooo tired….Then A. and S. made Coffee for the whole class :D And my cofffeee ended up on me -_- And the teacher passing by thought I puked :P And said “tut-tut-tut” =/ I was like “Mrs. It’s coffee” :P
And my middle finger is still blue :S Hurts when I press it XD. And we took a few pictures too :D And in the end Mrs. Sameena bought us Pizza =/ I love her <3.
I got two slices *d4* :P
And then when I came home I didn’t even change…went straight to the kitchen and started baking brownies for Annie :P She has a function in her college :D
I hope it goes well XD. She was nervous XD. =)
Oh and Bhai is coming [iA] :D I shall try all my best to take my cell back :P
And I THINK I lost weight :P Just a leeeeeeeetle bit :P Cuz my Shalwar was loose to me today :O! :P :D
And yes. I’m proud of you :) Got a good score mA :) XD. Keep it up :D
Anyhow. Guess that’s it for now :D
Don’t want you to be bored :O!! You take good care of yourself. AND EAT!! -_-
And sleep early *okm* =P *hehem*
And and anddddd um….G’luck :D For everything –
Bye XD.

[I hope this post was “me me” :P Because Zunman did not like my latest posts :O! =|
Everything changes with time =/ Did I change :D? If I did….TELL ME NOW!! Leave a comment *okm*] =D
[Oh oh and yes I dared myself to stay happy allll the day :D :P Lets see :D]

5 comments:

  1. now this is what i call "YOU YOU"
    today was truly amazing ... and aww, i did not see or hear you screaming

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Zunman, this is so much more you than normal. No, there are no mistakes or anything...I read it last night but my Mom made me give her the laptop so I couldn't comment.

    Psh. I know the reason why you REALLY want to be a doctor. And why you loved it at the hospital.

    8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay no mistake :P
    No it's not just cuz of the hot guys 8-)
    Ok maybe...A lleeettllee bit -_-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good GOD you restore my faith in the fact that women DO talk a lot :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAJRA NADEEM ISHAQUE KHAWAJADecember 26, 2009 at 9:42 AM

    HELLO MY NAME IS HAJRA. Just to clarify.

    Love you, Sheenie =]

    OH, it's because my comment didn't have any hearts or 'I love you's. But it's because I'm all tough now. Oops.

    ReplyDelete