BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Title-less =P

Hi :D :P
I’m tired…Like really really tired =/ Dimagh ghoom raha hai -_-
Just came from Zunmans place…Did physics kay pastpapers….If I was at home…I would’ve been sleeping after solving the first page :P *hehem*.
And I was acting like a kid -_- Sorry Zunman :P
So…Umm…LOL! I cut Rija’s hair at school =P Me, Rija and SaraH were in the bathroom :P And gr-10 girls kept on knocking on the door ^_^
I’m SO SORRY Rija = I mean…Really sorry :$ I think that you and SaraH should now say…“Never ever ever ever ever never ever never never ever ever EVER NEVER EVER!!....NEVER EVER GET A HAIR CUT FROM NOSH!!” :P
They’ll grow back soon :$ *hehem* :P You can cut my hair someday :$ :P
And and yes…I love you too Hajra XD. And hahahahaha you sounded so…lol..full of life when you called :D Now you’re back…Our moms will get tired of us =P
*tweets*
Back.
*Tweets again*
Ahahaha :P *coughs*. I just tweeted about the lizards :P And if you don’t read my tweets I will tell you here =P Nae choro gi :P
So lol…The maid killed a lizard with her foot today at school = *dies*!
Khair…I broke a lizard egg :D Bachi thi =P
And phir the whole week I felt that my left hand got infected :P It looked yellow to me :P
And In grade 7…I touched something in the lab…And tub bhi I thought my left hand got infected -_- It looked purple to me :P And I went crying to Mrs. Sameena :P
I lowe her <3.>
She is the best teacher <3>
Khair no more school talk :D
I wanted to blog yesterday...But couldn't...I wanted to blog about....my....
SENSES!!! = =p I was just in my room last night...and I realised that I have all = :D
And believe me...like...I was SO...Thankful to God Xd. I just thought of those people who can't see....hear..talk....I feel sorry for them =
And my mom always told me to be thankful XD I never paid attention....never noticed how important these things are XD I was just so busy thinking I'm not pretty =p
And that I'm darker than my sisters XD. That doesn't matter..Right?
I can hear :D
I can Tallkkk lallllaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D :D :D
I can smell :D All that yummy food ^_^ :P Ain't I a kid? :P
And tun-tana-na-na-na I have the most beautiful hands :D :P Oh lol yes that ain't a sense...But it is a part of one :D TOUCH! :D
*cough* I'm SO sad :( Because I posted this post and something effingly went wrong...and like SO much of it was missing XD...And I can't remember it *cry1*..
Khair...LOL! I was just SO high a minute ago :P And was going nuts :P
And now I'm crying over my post :O! :P Tut-tut-tut Psh. Bachi ^_^ :P
*Sigh* I guess I'll just stop here :D
G'nyte, Sleeptyte, Sweetdreams. XD

I love my Mom. Dad. Bhai. Annie. Laiba. Rija. SaraH. Hajra. Zunaira. Express. Haya Mohammad. My whole class =p All the babies in the world <3. butameez ="p]">
Not to forget John Thornton :D
Lowe you too --
[Oh yea and the title :P *coughs* I couldn't think of anything :O! :P]
[Oh oh and LOL! I reached the twitter limit XD. Soo I CAN'T TWEET ANYMOREEE!! *sniifff*
Laters then :(]
=D





3 comments:

  1. I think something's missing =P WHat could it be? Hmm... Oops, you just told me that it's a.... :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lowe you too baby.
    Just never ever ever ever never ever NEVER cut anybody's hair again. =p

    ReplyDelete