BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 4, 2009

Losing XD.

Hey XD.
I could’ve tweeted about my feelings today just like any other day…But I don’t know why am I blogging…Maybe because I haven’t blogged in ages…Maybe because not many people read my tweets…or simply…maybe because I wanted something like what I’m going to blog today to you know…you know :P Yeah. Get it :) :P *hehem*
So I just realized today…My problems are not worth crying XD.
Money comes and goes, right?
All that matters is that you have the people you love with you. XD.
Today I saw a mother crying…Who lost her son yesterday XD. He was just 2 and a half year old…
And I was just looking at her…And she was talking about him…
“Mera beta…Mera beta..” XD
I had tears in my eyes XD. And they buried him in Jeddah…And you know…It’s cold there…And she was like “Usko saardi lagri hogi..”
Imagine a father burying his own son XD. Imagine a sister losing her brother =
I can not =/ I will not. I can’t think of losing my brother…And so I always pray I die before him =.
And that little boy has a twin sister XD. She is adorable…She was just wandering around…had no idea what’s going on…
How would she feel when she grows up…and finds out that she had a twin brother XD.
After looking at her a few times…and kissing on her cheek…I went in Zunman’s room…and we both started doing physics…And she came…and sat in my lap XD.
And and my arms were around her… I made her draw stuff…and then she pointed at my hand telling me to put it around her hand…so we both could draw together XD.
Such Cuteness I tell you XD.
Everybody loses somebody XD. Leaves a mark behind. Nobody can cover up.
This is the way it goes XD.
I have SO strong…like..Emotions in me right now…That was the best way I could describe it XD But…I just can’t write the way I feel right now…
Khair XD. May God give patience to all those who have lost somebody XD.
Guess that’s it for now :)
Schools starting on Sunday XD. Lol. Ab tau ge kaam say main :P
G’nyte – Sleeptyte, Sweetdreams. Take care.
Lowe ya.

7 comments:

  1. Amazing post. Really touching :(

    I know how it feels when you lose someone close, and yep you're right... That can't be described in words.

    Now you sit and study! School's back! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicely done!!=)too emotional...buh i liked it...nd it always to lose some one soo close..believe me..it dus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg :( thats soooo sadddddddddddd :(
    how did the baby die????
    may Allah give sabar to the parents <3
    and may the baby rest in peace <3
    its soo sad :(
    i am soo sad now :(
    sadness :(
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welll dt baby part ws quite Sad!:(:(!
    But as usual i lked YUR POSt its always soo Geniune!:):D

    ReplyDelete
  5. No matter how much happy we are in our lives, there comes a time when we realize that things won't stay same forever. This one moment makes us realize the bitter realities of life. Losing someone is one of the bitter experiences of life but life does move on.

    Most of us who have lost their dear ones can never forget them ever, but we can move on by taking all the positives from that person’s life and leaving behind the negativities. I think this is the best way to honor them and keep them alive in our thoughts.

    For the mom who lost her son, it would be the worst thing ever happened to her. She probably won’t be able to think about anything but her son for a long time. Anyway I hope and pray to Allah that she and her family get ‘sabr-e-jameel’, Aameen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheeena! Arww what a lovely post! Bless you!.. Cherish every moment with your loved ones! Keep on writing like you do, I love reading em! keep smiling :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww.
    I get what you mean.
    Good luck with everything.
    May Allah give the family strength and patience.

    ReplyDelete