BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Awesomeness.

Hi :D
I’m so sleepy…I will sleep at 9 today ^_^ Seriously.
And I’ve ditched physics right now…And am posting :P The unit test is on Tuesday XD.
Guess I’ll pass with a D again :P Or fail *hehem*. Ahaha No. I WILL pass XD. =D
So I have been going through stuff XD =P Like this feeling…Which is not good =(
You know Mrs. S. was mad at us for some time XD. Whether it was because of some one else…or me XD. I just felt bad XD. Whether she read my blog or not…And THAT very specific post in which I wrote some mean stuff XD. I’m sorry = I’m really really sorry XD. I just feel SO bad XD. She is my teacher after all XD. And I love it when she’s happy…and cracking jokes in the class…It feels so good. XD.
It was really hard for me to look up at her since Wednesday…or was it Tuesday when she said that we learned our lesson…?
And not only her…Even Mrs. Sameena = I was looking down the whole time today XD.
I feel guilty. And bad.
Guess I was just really upset that day…The pressure had been building up inside me =(
My tiny little brain :P And heart XD I’m still a kid I guess XD.
I had to take it out. And I did. And then I even learned a lesson XD.
Khair. I took it out :D This thing was bugging me SO much XD!
You know the other day we were studying about the different types of muscles…and how Rigor Mortis sets in….And how Antagonistic pairs work…and the bones…the process of decomposition…And I was like SO SO SOOOOOO amazed XD…
LIKE! WOW GODDDD!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME XD =D
Everything is perfect…How your muscles contract using Calcium ions XD. The way the food you eat is broken down by respiration in the Kreb’s cycle…The way the heart muscle contracts spontaneously and never fatigues XD.
It left me shocked…Now when I move my arm…I recall the processes taking place within a few seconds…It’s just…Great…I’m speechless XD
I lowe you God. XD :)
And I will sleep at 9 ^_^ No matter what ^_^
G’nyte. XD :D

1 comment:

  1. Aww :) I'm so glad you decided to blog about the teacher thing...it's okay, you don't need to feel bad anymore. Ms. S is cool with it and everybody makes mistakes and everybody says things they don't mean, but you're sorry so it's all good, homie (H). Yayyy you blogged, finally :) I'm jealous that I don't take Biology all over again :( xx.

    ReplyDelete