BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another Weird day...

Hey =D
Ok don’t go on the “=D” emoticon. Because I’m not really so happy and not in the mood to jump around happily and tweet like somebody who has just lost it XD.
Today I’m going to study with Zunman XD.
This way we both will tweet less and study more.
My eyes hurt XD. Yes, I cried. =/
And who bhi in school. Acchaa Shhh I’ll tell you what happened. =P
I got up in the morning *hehem* Ok that’s nothing big :P
Got dressed –put cream on my hands-took a sip of water-wore my abaya—walked to school [Pst. I LOVED the weather in the morning XD. How I wish could go out for walks – in my black hood =p – all by myself XD]
Then Cjblufox and I were dead tired. Her head on my shoulder and my head on her head XD
[Zunman = I wanted to take a picture of you both :P]
[Oh o I’m having boiled potatoes =D They look so yummy with salt and mirchain =D :P]
Ok pause. I don’t want to bore you [or the 40 years old me, who would be reading this blog after 24 years =/] - [and pst.and my children *hehem* =P]
So my little brain started to worry a little when I saw how much of Chem is coming in the exam
And that I don’t know 70% of it =/
But I was fine…..THEN….Cjblufox said “something” which pissed me off =/
At this point I started to talk a little less with everyone. XD =P
And then me, Ramsha and Zonia asked the maid if we could go up the roof XD. =/
She said ok. So went up and had a good laugh and made fun of how dumb Ramsha is…
When Mrs. W passed by….And told Amna to call us down =/
She was SO pisssed. Like we did a huge sin or something =/
Dude…It was just a roof =/ Kill me please.
Khair this was the point number 3 that made me go even more quiet.
[Oh hahahhaha btw we were talking to the maid and she asked us…
“Do you have any boyfriends?”
And all 3 pf us giggled XD. And said No.
And then she said “I had 3 when I was in school”…And were like “=/” *hehem*]
~ Oh and I’m wearing these other small earrings =D Circle-ish =D ~
Then we had to go to the computer lab where this dude had to tell us about the Prince Edward Island XD. Went cool. Impressed. [This was the last major push. Where I was SO sad that it looked like I was REALLY angry!] I ignored everyone from my class then =/ I know…That was REALLY rude of me =/ Kill me.
So I went downstairs and sat on the chair. Girls going up and down. I could hear some play out. Laughing. Talking. Many asked if I’m ok XD. “Yeah I’m fine” XD.
Why am I SO scared of the future? We should be scared…Nae? =/ I fear my future XD. And because of my fear I ruin my present. By being sad. Angry. XD
At times I feel strong XD. That I can do it. I will do it. And when I achieve all my goals…I’ll look back at my past…and ask myself…“What were you scared off :)?”
And times I feel like what I felt today. Wanted to be lost forever. Felt that nothing will happen XD That my dreams are just too big XD. And that it’s better to leave them as dreams XD And that I won’t be able to do anything even if I want to XD
So anyhow, at home time Hajra Nadeem was hugging me when Mrs. SM came over to us XD
And asked me what was wrong XD. “….Do you feel low or something?..”
“Nothing Mrs…I’m fine” XD
She comes over and hugs and kisses me on my cheek. XD And asked me once more XD
And there. All the eyes on me. My stupid tears came out as if I’ve never cried before.
She took me by my arm to the stage…There we sat…and talked XD She made me feel better =)
DON’T YOU JUST LOWE MRS. SM!!! =D WELL, I DO!! =D =D
And and she told me a secret =D =D And then before leaving she kissed me on right cheek! =D XD
So am I fool? Retard? I guess not. I was just under a little pressure XD. Future-Pressure XD *hehem*
And DUDE! I have SO many white hair now *dies*.
OLD? = Haw. Shutup dude. =/ I’m just 17 years and 11 months =P Shh.
I stopped Zunman from lecturing me XD. =/ Told her to write in the comment what ever she wanted to tell me XD. So if you have any lecture-type-thing for me…Comment XD! =) :P

Love you.



11 comments:

  1. the beginning is boring for me 'cause its not what i was expecting
    and i think its best if i don't lecture you here, but will definitely lecture you some other time as i am sure this will happen again
    i love Dr.Samina too...that was my first tweet when i came home today
    and STOP worrying about the future, everything will turn out fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. S really does make everything better =] Sigh. There's no point in worrying about the future, Shanizzle, what's meant to happen will happen.

    P.S. There's no such thing as having dreams that are too big. Love you =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww!
    Don't worry about the future, when it comes it'll all be alright :)
    Wow, that's great, she must be an awesome teacher ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheenaa! Whatever happens happens for the best :) Nobody's gonna lecture you :p just take everyday a day at a time :) Love youu! Dont be upset. We want to see hyper Sheenaa :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blegh- cjblufox should daaaaiiiie!
    And smile. :) So many people love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is you not in a talking mood. LOL. Seriously though hope your in a better mood now. And forget the future take every day as it comes. That's how it should be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to know you're feeling much better now. :D
    No one's going to lecture you: being sad/afraid of the future is natural.

    P.S. Gosh I <3 Mrs SM :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah -_- I KNEW IT WAS YOU! @ the first Anonymous =/

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Acchaa Shhh I’ll tell you what happened. =P"

    Rofl, your way of blogging is so awesome, I hope you never change your style.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Talz LOL! Ok you jus made me laugh too :P
    I LOVE YOU ALLL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE DR. SAMINA! <3

    Aala

    ReplyDelete