BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Back again XD. =P

Hahahaha. Okay lol! Sorry random attacks :P Like these days I’m just sitting and I start laughing…I just remember something funny that happened in school or something somebody said on twitter or something I read in somebody’s blog XD :D And then I’m all so serious -_-
I want me to be happy. All the time. No matter what happens XD. I know. It’s impossible :P
I’m pissed off for no reason at times then =/ I hate it when I do that. I’m all so blah blah and I start complaining to DoubleyDee and Cjblufox XD. And they hate that more than I do :P I love you guys XD :D
Seriously…What a life…
(1.) Twitter.
(2.) Twitter.
-And- [guess what next :P *hehem*]
(3.) TWITTER!! :P :D *claps* :P Lol. #Lameness. =P
Blah and I’m blogging after quite a long time XD. Many reasons. First…sorry I can’t tell you :P Second…Nothing to blog about :S Like I just usually tweet everything XD. And then I don’t feel like repeating everything in the blog…And thirdly….nothing :D :P
Oh oh I put pink nail polish on my left hand and bright red on my right =D :P
And and Lol I started wearing earrings…like small ones :D Blah I never did before. Used to think that I look like a retard. But blah. I want to wear ‘em now =D Am wearing these “S” shaped ones right now =D
And and thank you XD. For…Blah. Everything? XD.
And hahaha I have the pictures of the presentation XD. Lol funny *bangs head in the wall* Like seriously. =/ Bahaha Mrs. SM was laughing at my picture :$ :$ She made me do what I was doing in the picture :$ :P
Going crazy listening to this song…And I still don’t know its name -_-
It’s 12. Great. Still got to do the Chem sheets, bio test, Chem test and gotta make the graphs for the survey XD. Kill me.
And my throat is kinda really annoying me XD. LOL! And every time I say “Annoying”…The first thing that comes to mind is “HIBA!”
Ask me why why why why :D :D :D :P Haan main batati hoon sabar kero :P
She loves the way I say “annoying” :P
Bahaha :P
So last night I was walking to Panda with Dad…Who was lost in his own thoughts XD [I love you Dad.] And I was thinking so weird stuff XD. Like I don’t know how to explain it :P I never know how to explain anything *cries on the bed* =/
Like I had this feeling…I was thinking about God XD. It was just wonderful XD.
I was looking up at the black sky…And was saying in my head…
“God, I know you’re looking at me from up there :P” *hehem*
And stuff like that XD. He made me. He made you. He decided everything for us.
I mean I know you all know this stuff...Right? Even I knew it since long…
But when you actually give it a thought…Think about him…It just feels great XD. No matter what you are…Where you are…What problems you have…
I felt free. Its just that - *tweets* - And blah I forgot what I was going to say :P XD
O man twitter just ruined my mood of saying stuff :P Blah. So I hope you got what I was trying to say back then XD. :D
Mid-term exams are like lol less than a month away XD. And I haven’t done a crap =/
This is the point where I hate internet. Hate twitter. Hate MSN even though I don’t use it much now. =/ And then I hate me for not taking stuff seriously. And then in the end I hate you all twitter friends :P For making twitter a fun place :D I like talking to you guys (Y).
And you know what…I’ve been having twitter dreams = Like I dream of talking to a few friends there. =/ And then when I go online all so excited…thinking that she/he might have tweeted me :D…And I click “@sheenamalik”….I get busted :D :P
Thinking about the time passing by so quickly is freaking the hell out of me XD. Not because exams are gonna be here :P *hehem*. But because….It’s a Good-bye to school life =/ Good bye to Mrs. SM [My favorite teacher XD :’)] Good bye to my class mates XD. To my best pals XD [DoubleyDee, Cjblufox and HajraNadeem XD] Good bye to a couple of friends in other classes XD.
*Sigh* I want to blog more..But lol it’s gna be quite lonnnggg :P And you’ll get bored :P And on top I don’t have time :P It’s late and I told a few friends to read my blog before sleeping..So don’t want to keep ‘em waiting XD.
I hope I blog sooon :D
G’nyte XD Thanks for reading the post :P :D :D :D
Sleeptyte, Sweetdreams XD Take care and have a nice day tomorrow XD
Love you all XD :’) *waves*.
[Bet I have mistakes :P Please lemme know :P]

[I've reached my twitter limit again -_- Like 2 times in a day. Kill me. Lol. I feel SO left out now =/ :'(]

11 comments:

  1. I commented before reading just to be first and look cool (Lame). :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOOOOOO. I wanted to be first. DAMN. I shall read the blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Some of it was very touching. And your way of using emoticons so heavily is very unique. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the first who actually READ and commented! *nyerr nyerrr ^^* :P

    I didn't notice any mistakes =P yaaay! :) Good luck for your midterms and everything! :)

    Awwww :P
    Goodnight! :) Take care byeeeee XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Talz And @Hamster41 you guys are hilarious :P :D :D
    Bhahaha Thank you Talha :D
    LOL! Thank you for READING and then COMMENTING On my post Sana :D love you :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok read it. Great blog. And no mistakes. Doesn't matter if they are any as well. (One thing though would mind changing the color of the font yellow is too light and I had trouble reading it) Otherwise great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. God is in our hearts.
    8th comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i understand what you mean when you said the thing about "“God, I know you’re looking at me from up there :P” *hehem*
    And stuff like that XD. He made me. He made you. He decided everything for us." ... it makes me wonder, have i blogged about that?

    ah well, nice one, very YOU YOU
    and word of the day: "blah"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now you just made me all depressed because it's our last year together. I hate you. *loves you more than anything*. What will I dooooo? :(

    Anyway, to quote Zunman, very you youuu =]

    You shall kick butt in the midterms, inshAllah ♥

    Sigh. You have to promise to blog play-by-plays of everything that happens next year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Zunaira - Nopes you haven't blogged about that XD.
    @Cascade91 - You'll survive :P
    And yea IF I do have time..I will blog =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think we all have found our social (networking) lives stealing from actual lives at some point. It actually does help sometimes to step back and not tweet or FB for a few days.

    I've been known to take a few days off every now and then for the sake of mental sanity :)

    ReplyDelete