BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 1, 2009

With a broken heart...

Hey XD. (=
So I have finally moved all the posts here…[and because I didn't want to lose the comments I got...I copy pasted 'em too *shows teeth*] *sigh* Yes…I missed this blog like sooo much XD. It’s me :D Like that new blog…was not me :P It was so…lol funnily weird and ugly ^_^ I’m not into…You know what I mean…What am I saying *confused look* ^_^
I remember writing somewhere earlier in this blog…Wait lemme find it…
Yeah this:
“…we all have different views about things...couldn't blog because of 3 things =( one I never got the right time...second I felt as if I you know my blog is useless and careless piece of work..like I write because it feels good...but I also write because I know my friends would read it...but like what’s the use =/ you guys know me so well...and thirdly I didn't want to blog because checkout my blog man =P such a stupid layout =/ check out the colors =/ look at the titles I gave =P I mean I don't know =/ It's just this thing in me...I feel as if you know...like Rija's and SaraH's and Dudy's blogs are perfect =) and and everything is like arranged properly and it looks nice...You guys are so neat =/ and I'm not...it's hard to believe I'm a part of you guys XD and here I am saying it again...we all are different =)…”
And here I am…saying that I love this blog XD no matter how simple the layout is…or how dumb the titles are…I like it…I love it =)
So I’m having one of those days again…When I’m sad for no reason...or maybe there is a reason…but it’s not like something I should be worried about…It’s like…*sigh*
Its just confusing :P I’m fine in school…When I’m surrounded with the people that make me smile XD…And when I come home…everything just changes…not that I don’t love my family…I love them XD…but it’s like I stay in my room the whole day…and that’s what messes up everything XD it gives me time to think =/ And when I start thinking…I usually end up being sad XD.
I start to think about you. I think about my future. I think about my family. I think about all the possible things that could happen to me =/
And then I don’t stop…One thought just leads to another…
So like today…I was fine in school…Double bio went great XD Studied HIV…And lol Cuz Mrs. Sajda said no one is allowed to go out when free…The maths girls had to stay in class :P
Then free till break…Then Double Chem…She came in the class…And did not look up…Avoided eye-contacts…Just because of what happened XD l felt REALLY bad =( Because I wrote mean stuff in my blog =/ And *sigh* I thought I’d delete that post…but I just didn’t XD…
Anyhow she just finished the chapter…gave us the test…and went…and it was such a LONG test = Khair then had single physics -Yayness- Then yogggaaa :D
Omg did you know I can make a 90 degree [is there that degree sign anywhere :O!?] with my back :D :P and and that rolling back step…I LOVE IT :D!!! It’s so much fun :D SaraH said that I look like a ball when I do that ^_^
And Mama bought Cookie pudding last night…I took one pack to school…Yeah it was a mistake ^_^ :P I ended up feeding SaraH and Rija ^_^ Like literally ^_^ :P They are sitting and acting like kids…and I would take a spoon full and put it in Rija’s mouth…then SaraH’s ^_^
Theennnnn When I came home…my mood changed :O! What is wrong with me :(
Like I know what is right…I know it’s wrong to think about you now ^_^ Or maybe that’s not wrong :S Ok well that’s not the point ^_^ The point is…Ok wait its just that…Can’t you understand what I’m saying right now XD?
I’m a confused person ^_^ like no…It’s like I have it all in my head…It’s just not coming out :O!
I can’t…I just can’t =/
My lip hurts :( It’s been two days ^_^ And and I got this baaaddd cut on my hand =/
Almost 10…I can write more but am like….sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired *shows teeth*.
G’nyte XD, Sleeptyte, Sweetdreams. (=


Я все еще люблю тебя.

2 comments:

  1. We should do that laugh-till-you-start-crying thing at school again some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahmmm. I think ur blog is also perfect *lying* :P xD. U have to try the things that u have mentioned in ur post :P Gud luck :)

    ReplyDelete