BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

auxin, H20, and my dear friends.

long time ago ki baat hai..time when rija used to take biology...ms sameena asked her: "rija what is H20?" my dear friends walk towards the board...and writes " H I J K L M N O"
and when Sarah say poocha gaya..."what will happen if we put auxin on our hand?" (auxin-a hormone in plants for growth)
reply from my smart idiot was : " ms, our hands will start growing plants"
OMG!! my silly little friends :)
God give you brains :P
howww qwweeeeeet :)

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHHAHAHAH *out of breath* AHHHHH *catches breath* HAHAHAHA.

    I was in year 7 :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. goshhh u eeediot :P itni bari ho kar yay mistake :P tut-tut-tut

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tell people I'm not a genius...koi sunta hi nahi =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. at hometime you were saying ur my bachi...make up your mind, who's who's bachi :P?

    ReplyDelete