BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 6, 2009

Me and my cooking.

Welcome, I’m your host Sheena Malik and the worlds best cook :P
Ok ok enough of my lameness. So I’m in love with my cooking. That’s one good thing I can do all on my own. Baking tau meri waisay hi achi hai :D cooking mein InshAllah I’ll get better with time. So I was hungry today and didn’t want to eat what mum had cooked…wanted to eat macaronis…but didn’t want to take out the vegetables…and cut them…and boil the chicken…and shred it…you know me…I can get really lazy at times…So…I made macaronis without those things :D :P…and surprisingly they turned out to be really yummy…I’m not telling you my secret recipe…then you will say anybody can make it like that :P and phir mera mood kharab ho jaey ga :P so for the time being let me be happy thinking I’m a great cook :P I know I am :P Better than Annie atleast…thank you thank you *mwah*.
Show over.

No comments:

Post a Comment