BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 3, 2009

2nd April

Good day. (Dudy you ruined it in the end *g1*). Chilled with Rija and phir Sarah and Fari came. Fari, I can’t believe you are so scared of cats. I was scared in the beginning, but phir I was fine.

I just need time with things. Animals. Humans. In the end I just start loving them. Janay ka dil nae ker raha tha. Was talking to deej and dudy. And was talking with Imli (Rija ki cat-who’s pregnant :D). Dad and Annie kept on calling, and I put my cell on silent. Seriously I love Rija too much :P (Sarah: “nosh stop exaggerating”)- me iz thez wanted to stayz (Hassan style). BUT. Because mujhay kissay nay (Dudy) angry ker dia tha, tau mein uth gayi :P bahir niklay tau itna acha weather tha. Sigh. Love you God. I wanted to fly again. Just want to fly. Just once. I want to feel it. Be in the air. Look down. Smile. Close my eyes. Open my arms. Take a deep breath. (not copying Heroes :P)

Came back. And nobody scolded me. Aur phone ker ker kay sab thuk gayay thay. Uff. Had fun in faisliyah. Funniest part tha when we 4 were passing by an undergarments shop…tau I was looking somewhere and yay 3 said look at your right, and right side per shop thi…and I turned and dhaika k wahaan itni achi tareekay say Bra’s rakhi howi thi :P and we started laughing so loudly and these 2 guys standing there were like “tut-tut-tut” (it was their shop)…later we went 3 times to that side…and every time we passed by…and whenever those guys looked up we all went like “tut-tut-tut”…and aik dafa the short one got angry and asked us…”why are you laughing at my shop?”…gosh…it was like the history was repeating itself…because last time we went to Faisliyah with Rahim and Khadija…there were these guys shooting…me and Rahim went crazy and were going infront of the camera again and again...”wannabes”…is dafa bi there was this girl taking interviews…we talked to her and she was JUST 15…cool…so she asked

Us questions…the cameraman was kind of cute :P

That reminds me:

Rija: “what if I get engaged to my cameraman!! How hot!!”-with a big smile.

Faryal: “How cheap!!” and we all start laughing again…

Sarah was going to die today…she loves cats…but poor thing is allergic to them…khaarish ker ker k thuk gayi thi…then the cat scratched her foot…then we were walking on the road…it was all wet…and pata nae she got an electric shock from this wire…and she couldn’t feel anything…uff…Sarah may God give you heavens…

Deej called…phir ussay video conv. Bi howi…it was fun…wouldn’t stop showing her my eyes:P…and she so wanted to see somebody smack my…ahem ahem :P…so Rija aur mein slow motion mein lagay howay thay…

The day passed by so quickly…pata hi mae challa kia kiya…

Rija’s birthday. Rain. Junk food. Fari. Sarah. Khadija. Rija. Me. Cameras. Music. Aur kia chahiyay.

Uff this stupid eye-liner and mascara is making me sleepy. *yawn*.

I love you Bhai.

And I love Rija.

And I love Sarah. (and Hassan)

And I love Fari. (and her brother :P)

And I love Deej. (and Elyan)

And Imli and Ferby.

And I love my baby boy-whose name Rija and me kept Khidar (I LOVE that name :D)-(we love him abi say hi, seriously…abi tau pata nae kitny years paray hai uskay born honay may :P ayga tau tub usko kitna love karain gay…sigh…mela baby)

And I love the WHOLE world EXCLUDING Dudy.

So all I’m trying to say is…I don’t love you dudy *g1*

Goodnight EVERYBODY EXCLUDING Dudy.

*Mwah* EVERYBODY EXCLUDIND Dudy.

*Hugs* for EVERYBODY EXCLUDING Dudy.

Dudy has time for ICT…and Mishal, Hajra, that grade-8 girl, and Sarah Tariq, Azhar, Iqra...time for everybody but me :( you talk when YOU feel like talking…what about poor me…Rija I DO wuv dudy…and I’m not hiding it…even though I do talk to other cows :P…and horse 2…I think, is you know bla bla bla :P …don’t want to say anything else…(Rija, it was so not cute :S)…and…I’m sorry…if I was rude with ju dudy…

Ok dudy :P I’m sorry too…thanks for that…

6 comments:

  1. "Rija: “what if I get engaged to my cameraman!! How hot!!”-with a big smile."

    HAHAHAHHA =DDD

    LOVE YOUR POSTS no matter how many grammar and punctuation and spelling mistakes =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P thank u :P but im in love with sarahs blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you both, and your blogs. Duh!

    Levels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw I dont like the name Khidar =/ I was quiet when you said you like that name...tum boli jaa rahi thi Nosh =D=p

    ReplyDelete