BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 6, 2009

what does a women want?

So I was watching “P.s I love you”. Fazool movie. It was so much fun reading the book with you in school Sarah. So the guy asks Holly that “what does a woman want?” and she replies “I don’t know”. What is it that we need?

Challo lets see what I want in life. Well I might be what you might think as a “typical” girl. BUT. There is no such thing as being a “typical” girl or whatever. It’s what we have created on our own. “She is so nice!” “Did you see her?!!” “She’s different man!!” “Naah, I’m not like the other girls.” WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY “OTHER GIRLS”????? It’s all crap. Time you realize we all our different. So here’s a short list of things I want…

-at the moment I want 3 A’s and make my parents proud.

-I want a new cell and a laptop.

-want my brother to be successful in every path of life.

-want to be the richest lady in the world.

-have baby twins and in all 4 kids and be the best mommy.

-I want to be tall and fair.

-own a chocolate factory.

-build an orphanage.

-want everybody to like me.

-I want an FJ, Hummer, Chrysler, and a Lexus (and which ever car I might like in the future).

-marry a hot, charming, sesky, rich, loving, funny, loyal, intelligent, Dude. (Impossible to find).

-I wish I was like…you all know her…

-I want an easy death.

Well that’s all I can think at the moment. But I want way more than that.

Everybody has dreams. Nobody can stop you from dreaming. But it hurts when your dreams don’t come true. But Don’t lose hope Sheena. I’m with you. I’ll always be with you. Keep dreaming baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment