BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

missed ju.

Finally i get to blog :P came back from school early today...bio went pretty good :D at least I'll have one A in my result :D slept at 3 yesterday...aur jab soyi the whole night there was this definition in my mind...something about bio...which is not even in our course :P phir subha couldn't get up...came back home early today with hina and khawar...uff nobody told me that i had ink on my face :P thanks God he didn't see me :P So mum and dad were kind of like having a fight...like not a fight fight...but a fight :P ...when they slept this was the last thing they talked about...when i left for school today they were still talking about :P mum wants me to go the farewell and dad doesn't want me too..."It's not important?"...."yes it is...she works hard (as if :P)...and she deserves it...FAREWELL party...once in a year.." and bla bla bla :P so DUH I'm going :P how can I miss it :P even if i wasn't going everybody would force me to come :P because it's me :P thank you thank you :P might be my last year...well I say that like every time :P I tell people I'm going so I don't go :P this time mum is really serious...i don't want to go...but a part of me wants to go...get a new life...see pakistan myself...tired of people telling me about it...well it would be cool :D I'll be alone :D well not alone, most probably with my mums eldest sister...I can do whatever i want :D :P yeah in my limits...but I'm just scared of facing the world all by myself...what if they do something to me :P uff :P stupid thoughts :P there is a reason behind these stupid thoughts too XD i might have been different...
I'm hungry...these days I've been going crazy drinking Berry Cocktail :D its so yummy :D had it with biryani :P and cornflakes :P I was cleaned my room (bhais room) after ages...just because i didn't want to study for chem :P pata tha mujhay k physics mein exam zone say questions aarahay hai :P but phir bi nae kiyay:P hassan told me...aur jab Sarah ko bataya...she laughed her head off :P "Exam zone...hahhahhaa"...Sarah it's all becuase of you i'll fail in physics now :P
chems post mock is on...Wednesday :S ya i think so...sucky...
I'm worried :( what if I'm not able to get 3 A's :( mum dad will be so sad :( i have to make dad happy no matter what...but nae howa tau?
I'm tired *yawn*
bye bye :)

2 comments: