BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Death.

I'd like to share a small secret with all of you...it was silly of me...nothing to hide...so...long time ago...i prayed that...i want to be the first one die...so that i don't live to see people i love dying...I don't want to go through that pain...of losing somebody...call me selfish or whatever you think...because I want others to feel the pain of losing me...and yesterday night...when i was in extreme pain...my back, my shoulders, my neck...ached so badly...
I found myself thinking...am I going to die?...and tears came in my eyes...i could see people crying for me...my mum...dad..bhai...annie and laiba...friends...believe it or not...i could feel the pain...and sadness...life goes on...nobody is going to stop for me...I'm not going to stop for anybody...it just hurts to think about death...
(I Love You-needed ju but ju were sleeping :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment