BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 6, 2009

la-laa-laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Don’t keep me waiting, Dova la’more,
I sing a love song, I sing it for you alone,
Your thousand miles away…
Come to me baby, don’t keep me waiting, another night without you here and I’ll go crazy…
There is no other…there is no other…no other love can take your place…
Where are you now my love I need you here to hold me…feel my heart beating…I need to hold you in my arms…I want you near me…don’t keep me waiting…
Yeah it’s a song :P I can’t write so good :(
Ok! Yeah! We’re just going to get hot and sweaty in this one! oooh baby! Ladies lets go! Soldiers lets go! Dolls! Are you ready! I know you like me…I know you do…I know you want it…its easy to see…Don’t cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me, Don’t cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me. Don’t cha! Don’t cha wish your girlfriend was roll like me! Don’t cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me! Don’t cha!
I’m high :D I got a D in chemistry :P I want to fly baby. Give me wings. And lift me in the air :P if your shoulders or anything break…it’s not my fault :P
La-laaaaaaa-laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Like the movie scene in the sweetest dream…I pictured us together…now to feel your lips, on my finger tips…ever thought it could possibly be…passion is setting me free…from all of my sadness the tears that I’ve cried…I have spent all of my life…waiting for tonight…ooooo….when you will be here in my arms…take my breathe away…love me now and leave me never…lost in your embrace…I want to stay in this forever….tossing and turning…emotions were strong...I knew I had to hold on…
Hayye washroom janna hai :P stay tuned :P
Tonight we dance…I leave my life in your hands…we take the floor…nothing is forbidden anymore…don’t the let the world in outside…don’t let the moment go by…nothing can stop us tonight….bailamos…let the rhythm take you over…bailamos…Te quiro amr mio…bailamos…wanna live this night forever…bailamos…Te quiro amr mio….Te quiroooooooo….i wont be leaving your side…we’re gna dance through the night…
One last song…Dedicated to ME :D
I used to think that I could not go on…and life was nothing but an awful song…but now I know the meaning of true love…if I can see it…then I can do it…if I just believe it…there’s nothing to it…I BELIEVE I CAN FLY…I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKY…I think about it every night and day…spread my wings and fly away… I see me running through that open door…I believe I can fly…I believe I can fly…I believe I can fly...
Go girl! Go girl! Go Nosh !!! you’re a great a singer :P

No comments:

Post a Comment