BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

hum hai hi aisay

Physics was so boring…she keeps on saying we don’t have time we don’t have time…and phir more than half the lesson goes in saying that…and just complaining and saying that are class is nothing but a disappointment…I guess we are…can’t help it…God made sure that all the beautiful brainless idiots were in the same class…our class IS the MOST hottest class in the school…thank you thank you *mwah*…everybody is pretty…not to forget us 3 motis…yeah so more than half the class was gone for the chem. Test…and we 3 were stuck with ms. Rubilla…boli ja rahi thi bole ja rahi thi…”ju guys understand….just a disappointment...you guys are not putting in the effort like the A2 girls…boys hai…see when you go to the universities…you will have to face boys…ju will be at a better level…”-Bla bla bla.

So I had the stapler in my hand…I so wanted to staple my thumb-crazy, I know-BUT I didn’t have the courage to do it, because I’ve done it once before and DAMN it hurts. That day bi maybe I was angry…went running to bhai screaming…blood pouring out of my thumb…just want to feel the pin...pierce through my skin…and see the blood…satisfy my hunger…but the thing Is…I’m a…bachi…darpoke…khair blood freaks me out…

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA.
    You're so funny when you're angry XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya raaaiiiteeee :P dude skool mein kabhi ghuussa dhaika hai:P?

    ReplyDelete
  3. At school your anger is something else. (The most annoying version of you I can ever experience. EVER. UGH. :@=P=D)

    On this blog, it's COMEDY. GAAGAAAAA!

    ReplyDelete