BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 10, 2009

*yawwwwwwwnnnn*

Hello…I am in love with you :p bah :P I want to be a bird :D and fly. But the thing is…that I don’t like birds :P when I see a bird walking in the green area…its head moving agay peechay…it is so annoying…I feel like breaking off its neck :P ya ya mean of me :P I feel like smashing it :P or just stepping on it :P buaahhahahaahah (6) but phir yay bi baat ajaati hai k I can never do that…I’m scared…and IF I see somebody doing it…I’d get angry :P and would feel sorry for the poor baby :(

Uff just came back from a party…and this stupid eye-liner and mascara is making me sleepy…so there was this Palestinian girl…was 17 too…beginning mein we were just starring at each other…I found her really pretty and sesky…and was thinking k its time I start losing weight…then I’d be pretty like her…and kertay kertay we talked and talked and talked…and phir she told me that I was really pretty :P aur mein kia kia soch rahi thi :P if she hadn’t said that…I would have actually done something about my fat :P so see there are people who think I’m fine…and no need to lose weight :P

She loved my color…and I HATE my color *g1*…but one good thing...atleast I have less chances of getting skin cancer than SaraH…na na boo boo SaraH :P


So by the end, we became really good friends. She gave me her e-mail address…she was so excited…most probably I will invite her over after the exams…I’m in love with her…we danced to…she looked awesome while dancing :) but she were more interested In mine…she really likes Pakistani and Indian cultures…our dresses…our language…our dance…our beauty…and I think the same for them…weird the way God created human…the way the minds work…the way we perceive things…the way we describe beauty…so many different choices…from cars to dresses to food…I love you

God…at times I feel like hugging him…usually when I’m in bed…I’d say “goodnight God…Love you” and I’d give him a flying kiss…and kabhi ghussa bi ata hai God per…I’d just say…”bus, don’t talk to me!”…yeah silly of me…I don’t know if you can do that or not…I see no harm in doing so…He’s my God…and I have all the right to talk to him…Gosh I feel like screaming out right now :P and say “God I love you!!!” uff :P at times I get these crazy ideas…and I so feel like doing them…this sudden rush…of adrenaline in my blood…BAH…

And usually yay bi hota hai…k I talk to Satan in my head...I can feel his presence in me…telling me to do wrong stuff…and I’m usually saying…”I know its you…”…now am I crazy? :S No naa.

Sigh a hot cup of tea is so relaxing after a tiring day…I never knew I make such good tea :P I mean sab kehtay tau thay…but now when I drink it…I’m shocked…itni yummy tea :P Gosh I love me :) you should love me too :P I’m not kidding…I should get the love…I deserve…because I love people…(with a few exception like dash dash *g1* I hate that S&% #@ % #$@#&...i have short-temper…and mujhay ghussa bi chur gaya hai abi…I feel like strangling him…killing the hell out of time…for all he has done…make him pay back…itni dil chahta hai k I say something to him…make a bad dua for him...and all those with him…but I just can’t XD I can think about it…but I can never speak out those words…because all I know is…never pray bad for somebody…sniff…I hate him…can I say one bad word dudy…please…it will make me feel better…umm..ok?....he’s a kuta :D sigh…I never hate people like that…there’s a reason behind everything…and all I can say is…I can forgive those people who bla bla-ed me…but I can’t forgive somebody…who insults my parents….threatens them…does bad with them…when my poor dad doesn’t even deserve it…thanks to those BA#$%&@# abi is waqt I’m going through living hell…so I just cant wait to grow up…support my parents…be there voice…be there shield…)sigh…I wrote so much…I love my bed :) my bed is my life :) and my life Is special :) special because if I wasn’t here…what would all your lives be without me…

Rija would be stuck with annam :P and she would have nobody to make fun of :)

Sarah would have no one to talk to on the phone with :P nobody to say “I want to talk to someone” (when she’d be talking to me).

Bhai wouldn’t see anyone cry when he’d be coming or going.

Annie wouldn’t have a best friend.

Class kay liyay itnay yummy yummy cakes kon banata?

Haya ko biology main support kon kerta?

Mama ki help kon kerta?

Dad k saath kon chill kerta?

Who’d make awesome tea like me?

Who’d bug mano for internet?

No clown of the class.

Dudy ko tung kon kerta? Naraz kon hota?

OMG! Sniff…*cry1* thank you guys so much :( I love you…never realized I was that important :P so see…love me :) you won’t find another me…

If I read my blog 10 years from now…what do you think…how am I going to react?...”OMG! I was so dumb!” or “did I really write that” or “I can’t imagine myself ever liking that boy!” or “hahhahhahaha I’m still the same”

Most probably…I’m going to be the same…but you never know…everybody changes…I don’t want to change…I love me…well yeah maybe…In some ways I would want to change…sigh…we’ll see…and if I live long enough to have kids…and if my kids read this…don’t you dare think that my mum was so silly :P and you should know that mommy loves you, okay?...I want to be your best friend :) and after you read my blog…I hope you feel the same way for me…gosh pata nae…tub tuk world kahan say kahan tuk poohunch jaega…where will I be…what will I be…who will I be with….OMG! fajr ki azaanay ho rahi hai :O I’ve been writing since 2 :O *stop writing* *Dua* *yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn*

Bored ho gayay/hogayi ho kia? Mano you’d definitely be bored :P I try not to write stuff about me :P but I’m sorry yaar I end up writing about my stuff :P so agar nae acha lagta tau naa parha karo :P I’m not going to kill you or something XD and sarah you too :P mera blog hai :P main jo marzi likhoon :P I love my blog :) it defines me :) and I love you rija for not making fun of my blog :) my fries :) *hugs for rija* girl I love you :) I was telling my Palestinian friend about you…and I was telling her…that I’m proud to have a friend like you…and that I love you…and that if she met…she’d love you too :) I even showed her a picture of us both :) and sarah-my Saudi friend- knows a lot about you too now…showed her all our pictures…telling her so much about you…its true baby…I love you :)

Challo enough :P if I don’t sop now :P I’ll never stop :P ya ya exaggerating :P its almost 5 :O ufff time ko dhaik ker bohut neend ati hai :P

-I love you people-goodnight-sleeptite-sweetdreams-*yawn*-take care-love me :)

(dudy I didn’t have credit to message you goodnight :’( sniff don’t cry dudy :( it’s ok :( hota hai kabhi kabhi :( :P acha acha bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment