BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 1, 2009

BleUgh. =P

BleUgh…School is starting in less then two weeks from now =/ Kill me =/
I don’t know how it’s going to be in the new building…with NO BASKETBALL *dies*…
*sigh* Daaant alag paray gi =/ :E bahahhahahah Do I care =p? Actually you know what…I do care =/ :P
So I slept in the morning…and then I got up around 11…and heard mum talking to Annie in a low voice…Well I am the type who’d just go back to sleep…but didn’t today…heard them…and then my eyes were wide open…not believing what I just heard…might not be a big deal for you guys…for me…it was like…the world has come an end…and I was just staring at the ceiling…everything was a blur…and then I finally got out of bed…wore my glasses…and went and sat in Bhais room… and my mom was just trying to pretend it’s okay…but I saw tears in her eyes…and I tried giving her hope which I had lost myself long ago XD
All I want is to see my parents happy…
Dad was really upset too after he heard about it…And then when we had dinner…it was so weird…Everybody was quiet…I hardly ate…I couldn’t look at mama…Dad said he didn’t feel like eating…so he wasn’t sitting with us…and Bhai was like okay…
Well he’s a grown-up and maybe he’s used to this stuff by now…and he understands more…I don’t XD 17 but I don’t want to accept the truth as it is…Can’t it change? It has to change…Not for me…Atleast for my parents XD I just want to see them happy =)
Blegh…My hiccups ain’t stopping =/
I had a dream…that I had 9 followers :P =D Somebody please make my dream come true =D :P :E
Thank you Rija XD Saying it 10000000000000000000000000000000th time that I love u =P and lol yeah I wasn’t pissed at for what you did with me :P that podcast thing :P just was a little shocked after hearing my own voice :P it was SO SO SO ugly =/
And you to Hajra =D *hiccups* for calling :P Finally ^_^ :P
Blegh and I think Sarah died =/ Haven’t heard from her…haven’t seen her on either :O!!!
Getting fever =/ Blegh swine flu hogia hai :P bahahaahaah I’m gna die =D =
Lol Rija and I still think that we both have cancer =/
Blegh you called ME an idiot :O!! =P bahahaahh lol I feel weird =/ but YOU called ME an idiot :O!!! like YOUUU =/ You you =/ *hehem* *mental* :E
Blegh whatever ^_^ Grow up Nosh ^_^
Guess that’s all I wanted to write =) No actually I have SO much to write about =/ But don’t feel like writing :E

G’nyte.

1 comment:

  1. zunaira said...
    ok, so i know we are having a SILENT fight sort of a thing... i know, that u know what i'm talking about
    but
    if u need to talk to someone, i'm here for u...i mean it

    Tuesday, September 29, 2009

    Dudetty said...
    lol i know about the "silent" fight..Though I still don't know why we're having it =/ Maybe it's cuz we didn't have a fight on Eid this time :E :P
    I know u're here XD...

    Tuesday, September 29, 2009

    SaraH said...
    You guys do not have cancer. -_-

    Thursday, October 01, 2009

    Dudetty said...
    We might have it =/
    You're alivvvvvveeee :P

    Thursday, October 01, 2009

    Me :) said...
    I love you <3 I told you, everything's going to work out iA :) STOP BEING EMO MAN. xx.

    Friday, October 02, 2009

    ReplyDelete