BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 1, 2009

A sleepy post =|

I’m still up [how many of my posts start by me saying “I’m still up” ^_^?] …haven’t slept because these things have been bugging me…and I’m in my mood-which-comes-when-I-don’t-sleep-when-I-want-to =/ People hate me when I’m in that mood :P
Ask Hajra 8-)
So at the moment I have been ignoring everybody ^_^
Haven’t eaten anything ^_^
You’ll freak out if you look at my face ^_^
And I tell the truth when I’m sleepy ^_^
So the thing is…that I feel as if I’m the worst person ever *cry1* like seriously…EVER!
Like I’m so mean =/ I’m selfish =/
I was even mean and usually mad at the person who was always kind and sweet = and it’s just killing me right now XD I’m sorry = [how many times have I said sorry after THAT day…not many times…but I wanted to say it so much =]
And I also feel as if I’m so useless ^_^ I can’t do anything properly =( like seriously nothing =/ I’m not good in studies [have to work freaking hard to get a grade like SaraH and Izza and Rija…which they get without studying…I’m dumb ^_^] I’m not good at arts like Bhai and Annie and Laiba =O I can’t clean anything properly as good as Annie…look at my writing =/ [nobody in the class likes my writing =( ]
I just cook good =/ which many people can do =/ I can’t do anything =/ I’m not even the best basketball player =/
And NO, I’m not the sweetest person ever ^_^ that’s the last thing I am =/ I guess =/
I can’t cheer up people…how many times have I been able to cheer up Hajra? =/
I’m not even a good listener =/ can’t talk to people properly…I ignore my cousins when they call ^_^ I just can’t talk to them…even when Annie is online talking to them…having a video conv. they’d die asking where am I…and I make sure Annie says I’m sleeping or something ^_^ most of them haven’t seen me till now ^_^
You should see me when I’m on the stage ^_^ Ask SaraH or Rija to imitate me ^_^ They’d do it perfectly…with one hand going up again and again to either fix the hair or the glasses ^_^
And on top of all that…I don’t think I’m a good Muslim XD I try but I’m not =/
I suck at everything =)
And I hate me for this =)
*Tries to cheer myself up*
I hate it I hate it I hate it!
*sigh*
I need to get a life =/
I lost my life long ago XD 8-)
Should I have said all that =/? Like you know =/ Like some of you might think it wasn’t right or whatever to blog about it ^_^ but I don’t see anything I should hide and not say =/ Bah =/ I’m confused =/ *bangs head in the wall*.
I think I should sleep =/
G’nyte…sleeptite…sweetdreamz…take care and have a nice day tomorrow =)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    HI my name is Hajra Nadeem Ishaque Khawaja and you're an IDIOT and I never never hate you, even when you are being horrible and ignore me for things which aren't even things (8-)), I love you more than anything and you've always been there for me and you always manage to cheer me up and you're the one of the most intuitive people I know and you ARE the sweetest person I know (L). I love you :)<3

    Sunday, July 26, 2009

    Dum Dum said...
    Now now, who said you're not the sweetest person in the entire ever-extending cosmos that I have ever had the noble pleasure to meet? That's just ridiculous.

    And you know very well how all the rest of that stuff you just said is not true.

    Except the Muslim part, perhaps. You should fix that.

    Sunday, July 26, 2009

    Anonymous said...
    heyy nosh posh!!!firstly i wud lyke to say that i luvvvvv ur blog!!!ur amazing at blogging..(L)..i luv reading each and every post of urz without skipping a line let alone a word!!!(L)luv u(L)..and im really proud of u for putting dis up..even though i kinda forced u too:$:$hahaha..
    Remeber:'shoot for the moon.Even if u miss,u'll land among the stars":)..yes i just stole dat of ur blog!!haha:$:$
    pagal:Pwe all luv u more than anything!!!and we all know how much u try!!:)..u R the sweetest person I know!!and nobody cooks lyke u!!:P:D:D(L)(L)

    Monday, July 27, 2009

    .sarilicious. said...
    My SecondBrightMoon was a response post to yours. :D Of course, we're not perfect. We just need to hang on in this place, don't we? :D You'll get over it like you got over many others. And SO many people love you! What more. =]

    And above all, I love you. <3

    Wednesday, July 29, 2009

    Anonymous said...
    heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nosheennn :):):)
    loser aurat!:@:@:@ wat ws all dat begarat!
    everyone has a bad side n a good side :) so u shdnt only tink abt da bad side-_- tink abt da goood side of u :)
    n besides :) we loveee youuuu for who u are :)
    n we willl keep loving you lik super loving u forevaaaaaaaaaa n evaaaa n evaaaa :):) <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    :):)<3<3
    -XXXX-
    PRINCESS~~~~~~

    Thursday, July 30, 2009

    Toxic crussader said...
    heyy!! **sniff sniff* such a depresin 1 ! srsly each n vry w0rd u pasted clearlyy shws ur feelings! n yh dis anonymous pers0n (i tnk is amna??) haina?..is s0 rite ! Luk at de brite sidez well!=]! yh u n0e dts s00 true wen u c dt sum 0der pers0nz better den yu IN ANY WAY jss tnk abt de precious qualities u possess n dn u dn even care abt dt pers0n!:P khair u sud b pr0ud abt de way u BLOG!!its jss s0 superior number 1 n impressive!^_^

    Sunday, August 09, 2009

    ReplyDelete