BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 1, 2009

A "surprise" Birthday party.

Hello =D
I’m stuffed, tired, not-bored, and happy =D See the smile on my face à *wide smile*
Ate so much at Zunaira’s…and here I am again eating pakoray that mum made =P Dude they look so dry if you eat them simple =/ and they taste so yummy if you eat them with ketchup =D
Ketchup ketchup ketchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhup =D *screams* =D
Hello ketchup-haters and ketchup-lovers and ketchup-middlers =P
Imagine a world of ketchup = ketchup ketchup everywhere = Drink ketchup instead of water = Sleep on ketchup = Hahaha =P Ok bus =P [Yukh. I’d die because of the smell =P Haw bechari SaraH ka kia banay ga =P?]
Sigh Annie stop having a voice-thingy with them *bangs head in the wall*.
So I went late to Zunaira’s house =P and Raimah who lives so far away was there before me *hehem* =P So what =P I was getting ready ^_^ aik tau I already got up late (A) and then called people and then showered and then blow-dried my hair and then straightened them and then I couldn’t find the liner and stuff and when I found them I did my eyes and then thereeeee ta-daaaaaaa I was ready =D =P
Oho Laiba =/ Itna sweet tang bana diya hai *makes a face* What =P? I didn’t force her to make it =P I swear =P she asked if I wanted to drink some =P and I said yes (A).
“…O nachlay na-na nachlay..” (8) =P
So when I went...we sat talking…drinking our lemonades…waiting for everybody to come…and when we all were there…we sat in a circle…and haha that USB thing was funny =P I am dumb ^_^ that USB so didn’t look like a chocolate =P My stupid eyes saw it ^_^ *sigh* =P
And we had that party-popper-thing which I kept on calling party-poopper =P So Mishal and me had to thingy it =D so all the cameras were ready…and everybody says: “..1…2…3…NOW!” and we both try to twist that thing =P and it wouldn’t thingy up =P and we are trying to open it as hard as we could and still nothing =P and sub huss rahay thay making our video =P and then I took it with both my hands and turned it with all the force I had =D and tada there it goes =D all the confetti is in the air =P it made such a loud sound that Haya freaked out and spilled the lemonade on Raimah *hehem*
Did you get what I just *hehem*? Ok forget it =] =P
Took crazy pictures XD In a few I have picked up Mishal and Amna =P Mishal you’re heavy mayn =P and we took pictures in which somebody is a “ghora” and we are sitting on that person turn by turn =D
“…ne main captain bhangray da soniyay bun gidayhann di rani…” (8)
No we didn’t stalk people 8-) =P and we didn’t finish the huge box of chocolates 8-) and we didn’t stand in the window making faces to a guy who was walking by 8-) and he didn’t look up 8-) and I didn’t fall on the bed laughing just by looking at his expression 8-) and I didn’t have two glasses of Pepsi 8-) and two slices of pizza 8-) and me and Rija didn’t put those stuff-toys in our shirts 8-) and Amna didn’t walk on me, Mishal and Rija 8-)
Hehehehehehhehehehhehehhehehehehe =P
That tickling part was weird =P I’m sitting and Rija, Hajra and Amna are laying down infront of me and their feet are on me =P and I’m tickling their feet with Rija’s clip = and haha Amna =P shall I tell what you said about your that =P? haha =P Btw Amna, you suck at singing *hehem* Itna gundi voice hai *hehem*
Later…me and Mishal got this thing of kissing on the cheeks =P and we were like kissing everybody =P and then when she was leaving…we hugged…and I was going to kiss her on her cheek…and she turned her face at the same instant =P and there =P I kissed her on her lips =P haha it was sooooo funny =P and weird =P [Zunaira keep your mouth shut =P]
All in all…it was great (Y) had fun =]
Oh look Mehwish is miscalling =D *miss calls back*
And for like the first time we didn’t put music XD because our dear Hajra has stopped listening to music =]
Keep it up girl (Y) (L) =D *Mwah* (K) on the cheek *hehem*.
I hope Zunaira enjoyed =] See we love you =] gave you a “surprise” birthday party *hehem*.
Do miss me in Pakistan (6) okay =]
“….one loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…oo yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…..” (8)
And when Mishal and me went home…to go to the bathroom because we drank too much =P Sir Nadeem was there =D itnay baray hogay hai *hehem* =P I mean baray baray =P like tall = looked as if he was wearing heels *hehem* =P haha ok sorry (A) Inshaal itni bari hogi hai XD and Ibrahim is so gupa =D so big and yet so light XD Hajra bought him over to Zunaira’s and he slept in a noisy room full of girls =P he’s so soft soft =] *Mwah*.
OUCH! I just bit my tongue =P Sign from God =/ telling me to stop eating =P Ok God =]
“…imagine that…affi gia lo saygo…” (8) he’s singing something in some weird language *hehem*.
Haha look what he says…“the very first girl really had the worst words for me…she told me I was such a loser…and that’s why she was gna break up with me…everybody can you imagine that...the very last girl…said she knew I’d be ashamed of her…she said I should please forgive her…and that she was having another mans baby girl…everybody can you imagine that…” (8)
Haha aw bechara XD *hehem*
My stupid mascara and eye-liner is making me sleep =/ I think I have written all I wanted to =/
Challo then =)
Bye world =]
G’nyte =] Sleeptite =] Sweetdreamz =] Take care =] Have a nice day tomorrow =]
(L)
“…senses telling me you looking…” (8)

1 comment:

  1. Dee.Dee said...
    Hehehehehhee I smiled at every lineee =DDDD

    Friday, July 10, 2009

    Anonymous said...
    Hahahahaa :D I hate everybody for stealing Ibrahim from me, by the way 8-) I was acting all nice and smiley but secretly I wanted to kill everybody 8-)

    LOL I loved this :D<3

    Thanks for not putting on music (A)(K)

    Saturday, July 11, 2009

    sugar'n'spice said...
    I have to say it, I loved this one too! (Y)

    Saturday, July 11, 2009

    Anonymous said...
    heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:) i m in ur blogggg <3<3<3 yayy i feel so specailllllll :)
    oh btwww i dont suck at singing woh tu waise hi mere gale mein kuch phass gaya tha i wil sing u a song next time <3 specail songgg<3

    n btwww i superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddd ur bloggg<3<3<3<3 :) keep it up:) farigh aurat!!!!
    plus keep writin my name:) <3<3 n abt my amaziness!!!:)
    acha now come on msn!! ck out da ting i sent u *winkeee*

    Sunday, July 12, 2009

    zunaira said...
    i like this too.....not gonna repeat this sentense on any more of ur blogs

    firstly...thankyou for the surprised b'day party
    secondly...this was the best b'day party i have had for as long as i can remember
    thirdly...i officially don't miss my childhood anymore

    i can't believe i'm saying this...but...i do miss you in pakistan

    [Zunaira keep your mouth shut]...LOL....keeping my mouth shut

    Sunday, July 12, 2009

    FreakaZoid said...
    Seems like you people had a lot of fun!

    Probably since I wasn't there to witness how crazy you people went, sitting here all calm I certainly did pass an 'okaaay' on a few lines. But, no biggie. :/
    I missed it. Damn.
    And dude, this is sooooooooo long.

    Sunday, July 12, 2009

    FreakaZoid said...
    Oh, and you forgot to mention how mad you drove me here on msn. Lol. All of you saying Hi and stuff from Zunaira's account.

    Sunday, July 12, 2009

    Toxic crussader said...
    heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! AS USUALL ws brilliant!! woah!! wt a partyy it mussss b!=) n0 d0ubt u reli lke children! *wiNkee* n yh u kissed mishaL 0n er lipz!! Lol! happened wid me as well but wis a teacher! *ahem ahem* lol

    Sunday, August 09, 2009

    Sheena said...
    It was a great one :D I wish we have more :D :P
    Yeah u told me about tht *hehem*.

    Sunday, August 09, 2009

    ReplyDelete