BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 1, 2009

W. Day.

Hello :D
Aaaah my head is aching =/
Had a…umm…I guess a weird day :S Yesterday night I slept before Annie and in the morning I got up after her ^_^ Yes I know it’ not good =/ I can’t help it = like I got up early but I didn’t know what to do =/ so I slept again within minutes :E and these days…rather nights…are really weird…I’ve been having really strange dreams = and like if I get up in-between of the dream and then sleep again…the dream continues = It’s doesn’t happen like that and who bhi everyday…Haina? = and not only the dreams…like I’m not lying but seriously I feel uncomfortable in my sleep = and if I get up…I keep on changing my positions till I find a good one….and then sleep ^_^
So anyways that’s not what I was going to blog about today ^_^
Just came back from a little picnic…with Ms. Bushra’s family…Sir Nadeems’s [Auntie’s brother also came ^_^ He’s young :D :P and cute (A) :P]...Sir Naeem’s [I know nothing about him other than that that he’s a teacher…but mayn his youngest daughter-24 days old-is so red = and the one older then her, Sameen, around 3 years…is so cute :D so soooo cute XD]….and Uncle Danial’s [If anyone remembers who is =/ He used to work in this school in the office and then he left the job or got kicked out…I don’t know :E but mayn he has 3 ya 4 sons = :E No, I’m not thinking anything wrong = (A) :P well just 2 came…one had hair like girls *hehem* and the other one was cute-ly fat :D :P and he was wearing a pink shirt :P looked cute =) from far at least *hehem* ]
So the kids were playing…Uncles sitting separately talking…so were the Aunties…so it was just Annie, Zoha, Amber and me ^_^ played cards…walked…talked…had races on the swings :P seeing who’s goes the fastest ^_^
Annie and Amber took Sir Nadeem’s elder daughter on the slide…on the other side of the park…where we couldn’t see them…and me and Zoha were just sitting :P because we both didn’t want to walk ^_^ I was too lazy to walk =/ on top of that I was hungry =(
So we both are talking…and then Laiba comes running screaming out something…followed by Amber…and when they came closer…heard them say…“Minal faint hogi hai…minal…minal….” And then saw Annie running towards us holding her = and it was such a weird moment =/ Auntie [Minals mum] freaked out so badly…uncles got up…and everybody stood up confused…and me and Zoha were the only ones sitting…we just looked at each other then I finally said lets get up :P…and luckily I turned back to see Inshaal [Sir Nadeeem’s younger daughter…around a year old] sitting there looking at me XD I just picked her up and looked around to see what’s going on…Sir Nadeem had Minal in his arms…and he’s just screaming out loud…“Anybody a doctor here?...”and to auntie he was like “kuch nae howa minal ko…”
Everybody was like looking at us XD and then Ms Bushra’s husband drove them to the nearest hospital…Sir Nadeem and Auntie and her brother were so freaked out that they ran without their shoes ^_^
So anyways it was nothing serious XD just that she had fever and hadn’t eaten anything…and on top of that she was taking the swings and stuff ^_^ so she got dehydrated or something ^_^
They came back and then we had dinner :D so late ^_^ I was starving :E and mayn I didn’t get any pepsi =( not a single sip =( so I had to live with 4 glasses of 7up :E but I don’t like 7up =/
*Sigh* my head aches *bangs head in the wall*
And yes…before I finish the post…special thanks to Hajra :D :P [see Hajra I’m writing about you :P] for calling me :D :P from Pakistan :D :P I’m honored :P and yes I love you too :D (L) and yes you’re great :D and I’m sorry that you expected loads of tweets from me and I didn’t tweet you :P and I’m also sorry that nobody picked up when you called…then when you called again I was sleeping ^_^ and then when you called again I was taking a shower :P and then when you called again…I was like I’m not going to miss your call this time :P so I ran from the bathroom :P and if you were not the one miscalling me from Pakistan…then who was :P? and I was miscalling back :P So it’s either Rija or Hira :P =/
I think I should drink tea *cry1*
G’nyte...Sleeptite…Sweetdreams…take care people =)
Have a nice day tomorrow XD.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    noshhhhhhh possssshhhhhhhhh!!!haha im the first to comment(H);d(L)luv u!!!hawww...go away bad dreams stop bugging nosh-_-!!!picnicccccccccccc!!!!!!akela akela kha liya!!sadness:P:Pohhhhhhhhhh sir Nadeem and daniel uncle=O=Odudeee....hahhaha:$
    awwww poor baby!!:(i lyked ur discription of ppl!!!hahaha:P8-)
    haww mera bara mai bhi likhoooooo!!!:(:(:(
    hajra called me too:Pbu ti was out!!sadnesss:(:(miss her:((L)
    eeee..tea8-)cofffeee piyooo!!!:D:Dyum!:D
    lol....nitey nite!!;dhaha
    bhokiii:P(L)(L)luv ya!(L)keep bloggin(L):)

    Saturday, August 01, 2009

    Sheena said...
    Mishi fishi :P
    Yes yes I will write about you too soon :)

    Sunday, August 02, 2009

    ZT said...
    tht was one awesome day!! wat with a child fainting! we have no manners, someone faints and we gossip abt it!

    Sunday, August 16, 2009

    Sheena said...
    LOL ZT 8-)
    It's not gossiping (A) :P

    Monday, August 17, 2009

    ReplyDelete