BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Missing.

Heyy =D
Really tired right now…still trying to get a good picture of my nose =P
Mum said I could get a nose-pierce *d4* Annie wants one too now =D Dad was okay with it =P Laiba said I looked good =D and Bhai…umm he doesn’t care cuz it’s not his nose =P
My nails look big today =/ Crazy *:M*
Hina called today =D She’s still in a shock with that Izza-getting-engaged-thingy =P
We talked and talked and talked…till I had to close it =( Cuz had to get ready…lol she’s not doing the physics hw cuz I’m not doing it *hehem* Marain gay duno =P pehlay hi we both got a C in physics =/ Whatever *d4* Annie said getting a C in physics was great =P =D Or was she just trying to make me feel better =/?
Lol I tore my trousers from the weirdest place ever 8-) =/ Lol like I didn’t do anything =P khudi phut gaya (A) :P
I’m SO not looking forward to going to that new building thingy =( I’ll die = and get more fat = Like basketball was the only exercise I got =/ Though I never ran =P but still man =/ Where ever you look there is a wall = [lol yeah exaggerating :P]
Ok I’m blank now =/ nothing to write about…I’m not even thinking anything =/
Nehow G’nyte then =D
Take care…
[Gosh btw I was missing my old blog today =/ Like a while ago =P I check it often…I miss using it =/ and love it’s name thingy =/ and and its simplicity =/ but back then the thought of it being simple bugged me…I might start using it again…]

No comments:

Post a Comment