BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ways of life.

Helllooo…
I’m good =) Had a nice day…at Areejs place =D All we did was…laugh…laugh...laugh…ate…laugh…watched a movie [“The girl next door” XD It was an awesome one XD True story…In the end when the girl died…I had a tear in my eye…lights were off…wanted to cry more…but then I didn’t wanna look like a baby infront of Rija and Zunaira and Areej once again =P So I controlled…it was so sad…wanted to cry because aik tau to some extent I know what the real girl had actually gone through XD…and secondly…gosh XD Wish I could do something for these kinda people…girls who are raped…used as a source of pleasure…tortured…I will inshAllah…Wait and watch you f****** men…Like you have no idea…I can explode with anger right now…man and that girl was just 19 = assholes *g1*…you should watch it…If it doesn’t move you…doesn’t touches you…means you don’t have a heart =/ means you don’t understand what it feel likes to be in her place XD…Gosh I’m pissed XD…] and then ate…and then laughed….then Rija left…and we 3 did make-up *hehem* =P Was fun =D I’m actually good at doing it =D Used the liquid liner for the first time…and had put it on Areej as smooth as possible =D
And right now I have that nose-stud-type-sticker on my nose =D I’m not gna take it off =/ If the glue finishes I’ll put more glue =/ I LOVE it (L)…I so want to get a real one =D I will 8-) Some people said it won’t look good on me…or that I’ll look to desi =/ and somebody also said that the innocence and grace on my face will vanish if I get a nose pierce =/ But I will get it done 8-) I mean what the hell =/ Let me try it for once =/ If it doesn’t look good I’ll close it up by not wearing nething for a month or so =/
I know it’ll look good =/ Like I’m 100% sure it will look good =/ InshAllah after A2 *evil laugh* you all will see it (H) =D *d4*
Nehow I tried taking a pic of my nose only =P So I could put it up here…but I couldn’t =/
Am eating pakoray (H) With ketchup =D yummy yummy yummy yum =)
“I’m counting the seconds until you break the silence…” (8)
Somebody please go get water for me ^_^
Ok I’m pissed =/ Zunaira was transferring me the pictures and I was transferring a song to Hassan =/ When Annie closed the DSL ^_^ Cuz her wireless wasn’t working =/
And now she turned it back on =/ Gna explode with anger again =/
My anger is so bad =P Rija hates me when I’m angry with SaraH or something =/ Cuz I start ignoring her too then =P Alay meli bachiiiii =D (L)
I smell of…something =/ like weird :S Whatever ^_^
So anyways fish food khatum hogia tha at sehri time…so then when leaving for Areejs…the shop was closed ^_^ and then when we came back at around 10:30…got the food…and man the fish were so still = I felt so sorry = My poor fish =( Murr jati tau =(
Lol my mum and dad talk to them =/ My mum says she can hear em talk =/ Gosh parents… =P
It’s just that…at my place…Those goldfish are least liked by me =P they give me shivers =P I’m disgusted or something =P but if something happened to them…I would’ve cried my eyes out = the house would feel empty without them =
My fish babies *cry1* =P
Omg! Areej has a fish…it’s flat = like flat = like a paper = What the…!! =
Did you know she has a blind cat =? Sadness man =/
I cut my nails like a month ago…and they still haven’t grown :O! Yeah fine I’m exaggerating =P I mean they did…but not as long as they usually do =( My pweety lil nails =( =P Yeah yeah you must be happy 8-) =P
Aaahh dad’s home =D *runs and meets him* =D *d4*
Yayness he bought pepsi…O crap =/ It’s diet walli =/ Oh well…that’ll work too *d4*
So mums friend…who is a maid in the infant was over at our place like a while ago…and she has like around 3-4 kids…husband had some problem in leg…and I met her…she was so nice…and motherly…and I felt so sorry…cuz it’s Ramadan and Eids coming too…and she has not much of money now…and so mum had some money saved so we could buy some grocery…she asked me if she could give those…I said yeah mom…and I wanted to cry so much…I wanted to give that lady all I had XD…and I was just thinking that why does God do this…? I know I know it’s a test for us...Gosh see!! You made me cry again = I’m such a cry baby = And she was wishing all good luck and stuff XD and and she pulled my cheek too and said I’m really pretty *cry1*
She also said that my mom was working really hard for us…and that she is a really nice lady XD
I love you Mom!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Ok and now this next part of the post is just for Rija…I know I have explained you this thing with Sarah 2 years ago too XD…and here I am saying it all again…well not all =/ Cuz I don’t remember what I said =P and as you said before that my telling you won’t help…cuz you have moved away…but as a friend…it’s my duty to tell you…though I don’t know exactly what I’m going to say XD…I know I’m not a very good muslim myself…and not only you but there are thousands and maybe millions of people who have questioned stuff about Islam…and nobody has all the answers...and I did not exactly understand when you said…“there’s something more to just then God..”
I mean “WHAT?” :S I know you have all the right to believe in what you think is right…ok I don’t what am I saying :S I don’t have any proof or any valid reason…but all I know is that there is a God…we are his people…Day of judgment will come…when you guys will believe everything…but then it’s going to be late = and I don’t want you to go to hell man = Cuz you are a REALLY good person = maybe I go to hell =/ but not you man =/ I know you as well as you know me [though you don’t think so =P it’s just that unlike you…I keep my mouth shut =P] so in short please fast = I will read and search on some stuff :S and tell you :S or I will give you those books :S
I suck :P I didn’t even give a reason :S or anything :S =/
*bangs head in the wall*
I will give you a lecture =P But with Sarah =P I don’t think I can do it alone…
I love you a lot =)
Hmm I so don’t feel like reading all of this again….and taking out my mistakes….if I have done or said something wrong…please be my guest to correct me =)
G’nyte…Sleeptyte…Sweetdreams…Nice day tomorrow =)
Love you all.
Take care.




1 comment:

  1. zunaira said...
    hey u know what....when the movie finished i had a tear in my eye too...it was interesting, but not something i would have watched alone, cause the starting was boring
    i liked rija's part...try answering her questions, cause i think she would already know the stuff u are telling her

    Saturday, September 12, 2009

    Sheena said...
    XD
    I will iA answer her soon....I have to try my best =/ Friend after all XD..

    Saturday, September 12, 2009

    Dee.Dee said...
    I know all the answers, baby (H)
    I've read the books, I've read the questions, I've read the answers, more than you think. I didnt just wake up one day and think there's no reason to fast. I never said I don't believe in God. There's more I can say but then it just seems like I'm finding excuses for you to not make me a black sheep. But I guess I should see that coming.
    Just stop worrying. And thanks for fulfilling your duty, rest is up to me =).

    And jeez, I was not gunna cry because of you guys too =p

    Saturday, September 12, 2009

    Anonymous said...
    Really, I think it's best you state your reasons DeeDee.
    Indeed, One doesn't simply wake up to an entirely new system of beliefs; nor, indeed to give up what one has been taught to accept since infancy...The change, however big, is gradual.
    If you haven't found the right answer yet, perhaps, you haven't looked in the right places.
    And so, you should state your reasons, your arguments...because then it would be easier for us to convince you.
    And keep praying, Allah doesn't Abandon people. Keep praying.
    =]

    A.

    Sunday, September 13, 2009

    ReplyDelete