BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Here for me.

G’morning =)
Haven’t slept ^_^ Like I slept the whole day yesterday =P Now I’ll be sleeping at Hiba’s house tomorrow =/ It’s our last party =) For Zonia (L).
I’m not going to school today…and yesterday I didn’t get to meet many people XD
=( But I’ll miss you guys =) =’) =( =’(
But mayn the way I fell =P hahaha…what =P Slippery shoes ^_^ and my poor butt =P and at that time I thought that I broke my wrist ^_^
And we were playing basketball with a football ^_^ All the basketballs are poof-ed up =P
O crap =/ Hajra Nazir has my bio book and her flight is tomorrow =O How will I do my homework =O? I’m deayd =D *d8*
I had to write about what happened today…but then I slept…and now all the emotion and that “burning-weird-desire” to write about it…is gone XD…but I’ll still write even though I’m sure that I won’t be able to write it as good as when I wanted to write it =/ Get my point ^_^? No. No problem =]
O no! Sad song = Now I’m sad =/ *waits till its over*.
So all was going good…wished Zonia…checked physics ka test...jis main all of us did one page…and left the last two *shows teeth* so most of us failed *hehem*
I passed =D 50%=D =P
Anyways then…we had chemistry...and as usual she didn’t come ^_^ so everybody was
sitting talking…had cup-cakes…and we all shared them…I was eating…and somebody said something funny and I laughed…and a little piece or something touched my windpipe…and there…I started coughing so badly…with non-stop tears…and the only thought that came to my mind was…“I’m going to die…I’m going to die”…I could hear Rija saying…“She’s choking…”…I coughed as hard as I could…and finally it was gone…I was fine…looked up and saw Rija looking at me…I was cleaning my wet face…and then suddenly I just…buried my head in Rija’s lap…and I was crying =
badly =
At first Rija didn’t realize it XD and then…her arms were around me XD “…nosh…nosh…”
…Felt somebody’s hand in my hair XD…and I was just crying and crying…like a baby XD
Could here them talk…
Zunaira: “She was so happy in the morning…”
Mishal: “Nosh…stop crying…I’ll start crying too…”
Rija: “just let her take it out…she was trying to be strong for so long…”
After…I don’t know when…I stopped…looked up…everything was blurry…and my eyes ached…took of my glasses and cleaned them…and Rija cleaned my wet arm with her scarf XD…Hajra took my hand and kissed it…Zunaira bought tissue papers…and Rija cleaned my face XD
Hajra: “You look so cute while crying…I look so ugly”
Rija: “I look in the mirror while crying and I look cute” =P
And Hira K. was standing there too =P I felt so embarrassed =P But mayn you don’t know that your being there for me every time means a lot o me =] but it WAS embarrassing =P
Don’t know why was I crying…maybe because of Bhai…maybe because of not talking to Sarah in so long…maybe because school was ending…and so I was going to be alone here…maybe because of somebody known as “dudy” 8-)…maybe because I hadn’t slept the whole night…
Maybe it was all this XD
Anyways I took it out…felt better =]
And Hajra and Zonia you guys are not 17 =P you guys could not put 17 chips in your mouth *hehem*
And Zunaira didn’t get that “drink-me* [the-mountain-dew-bottle-thing] =P
Dude =P think about it again =P hahaha XD your so dumb =P or wait rather…you are so innocent =] unlike us guys *hehem* (6).
So the rest of the day was great…played basketball =P with my mouth full of chocolate cake thanks to Hiba =]
*sigh* =]
Guys thank you =] (L)
[ today =P I went to school *hehem* Hiba told me to come at 6 =P and so I went in colored clothes =D]

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I love this one the most out of all your blogpostthingywhateveryoucallits. You said it was really abrupt, which is really good, it's a lot more raw than your other blogpostthingywhateveryoucallits. I love it :) I love you <3

    And hello, you didn't even TRY with the chips, you don't know how hard it was :| One chip's gotta have like, two points, or whatever. I think I was pretty impressive 8-)

    We're all here and we're always going to be :)<3 I love you.

    Hey, Hajra Nazir lives in Akaria compound, where Afaf and Narmeen used to live...so my Dad knows the place and stuff...and Afaf wanted me to go by her house anyway so that I could pick up this lipstick that her Mom has so I can give it to her when I go to Pakistan...want me to get your homework stuff from Hajra's place while I'm there? When's her flight?

    Again, I love you :)

    If I don't write my name, I wonder if there's even a slight possibility that you'll wonder who this comment thing is from. Hmm. <3 <3 <3 .

    Wednesday, July 15, 2009

    zunaira said...
    this happens with me...i control my tears for the big things... keep building up, and then the smallest thing makes me cry for hours...all the emotions that had been building up, come out...and feel so relaxed by the end of the day

    and
    i did get the bottle thing...i think

    Wednesday, July 15, 2009

    Anonymous said...
    I agree to the comment above, this must be the most touching blogpost ever. Especially that dramatic choke-scene, awesome. (Y) 10/10.

    Wednesday, July 15, 2009

    Dee.Dee said...
    Everytime I end with your post, my smile is like, THIS big *stretches arms*

    PS. You were so cuddly when you were crying in my arms XD.

    Wednesday, July 15, 2009

    sugar'n'spice said...
    I'd give this a zillion thumb-ups.
    This must be one of the amazing-est blog posts I've ever read.
    Trust me =)

    Wednesday, July 15, 2009

    FreakaZoid said...
    Lol.
    I can so agree with the writing part. Write it the same day, when you feel the 'desire' to do so.

    Awww, that's so sweet! But really, I haven't always been there. It's just been a while. :/
    Lol. Sitting back there where the girls were having Mountain Dew and stuff on the floor I actually felt odd, not coming to your rescue. Not inquiring or even showing any concern. I wanted to, the thought bugged me. But I wasn't sure if I was entitled to know what was going on, and if would look odd and stuff. Maybe it was 'none of my business'. You should have seen the look on my face the entire time. Not nice. Then, I finally got up and so you found me standing there. =)

    And the whole dialogue thingy. Pretty hilarious!

    Wednesday, July 15, 2009

    sheena said...
    @ anonymous number one = haha yes Hajra I don't know it's you =P specially after u mention Afaf anD Narmeen =P
    @ anonymous number 2 = Plz leave me a hint so I know who u are =P
    @ sugar n spice = I trust you =)
    @ freakazoid = well yh not always...but when r there...*smiles* =D naaah wasnt gna be odd or something =)

    Friday, July 17, 2009

    sheena said...
    when u*

    Friday, July 17, 2009

    .sarilicious. said...
    I love you. :D
    I always do. :D

    *hoarse voice* Nosheen me aa raha hoo. Darwaza kholo.

    *sissy* Aik minute.

    Too late. :D

    Friday, July 17, 2009

    sheena said...
    Haha SaraH =P bet nobody got tht =P

    Saturday, July 18, 2009

    Toxic crussader said...
    **W--0--** **still thinkin man hw aweusm ws dat** yhh ! s0...!u r lucky 4 2 tngs! 1stly 2 ve such endearing qualities 2ndly 2 ve such L0ving frnds!

    Sunday, August 09, 2009

    Sheena said...
    Ah man I'm so glad I have my friends :) (L).

    Sunday, August 09, 2009

    ReplyDelete