BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Holding on..

Omg omg omgggggg :D I’m blogging :D :P Lol After SO long =D Happiness. Yayness. Lameness *shows teeth* :P
Not getting time to blog these days…By the time I come back from school…I’m dead tired ^_^ And like no ones home when I come…So I change…Clean around…and then set the lunch for everyone…make tea…And then wait for every one to come back :D And then I eat with them XD.
Even though I’m so tired everyday…I just do that because I love my mom XD. And because she is so tired when she comes back…And Annie too….and Laiba is just 10…And dad…Lol How can I make my dad work :P? Lol though he loves to do all that :P He cooks good :D Spicy ^_^ At times we have to pull him out of the kitchen ^_^
So in the end it’s just me :D
And I feel good…when I see their faces…when they see that everything is set before they come XD. I just love doing it. (=
Then till 3 to 3:30…I just chill…sit around…tell mom what I did in school…then I take half an hour taking out my books ^_^ :P then from 4 to 6 or 7 I study :D and then come on…but yesterday and today…I was SO tired…that I slept ^_^ And upar say I was so like…upset…confused…heartbroken :P
Like day before yesterday…I got scolded in physics :O! Wasn’t even my fault =/
Thank you SaraH Malik ^_^ I so hate you for that :P So like because SaraH doesn’t like physics…her head rolling here and there…usually on my shoulder :P…Was writing on my book :O! :P And Mrs. Saw that ^_^ And she comes and says to me…
"What are ju doing? Come and sit in the front” ^_^
And LOL I gave the silliest and the most unexpected answer EVER! I don’t know what I was thinking when I said that =/ And am not telling you what I said :$
So I went and sat sub say agay ^_^ MERI baisti ^_^ BleUgh. SaraH =/
Then today…Mrs. Sameena scolded me :O! Ok not scold…mockingly she said to me…
“That shows your lack of interest I Biology…”
And I was HEARTBROKEN (U) *sniff* What have I ever doneeeee?!?!?
Ok yea I know…I left one question =/ ONE FREAKING FUCKING QUESTION =/ Truth bolo daant paray….Na bolo tau she’ll say you should’ve told me before…and after the class even Hiba said…
“Kissnay kaha tha itni honest bano” =/
Mrs. Sameena is the last teacher I’d ever lie to :( Ok fine maybe I did deserve to get scolded…Because she never scolded me :P and because I did not do ONE question ^_^
I was just upset…cuz Bio is the only subject that I ever study properly…the subject I love…And stuff stuff :(
Not that I don’t try =/ I work when I need to :P
Yes yes we need to work hard to get bla bla bla =/ and I don’t get a good grade cuz I don’t work hard enough =/ You want me to be a nerd with a boring life with no net and just books books and books? You want me to sit in the side of the class where the nerds sit :O!? You want me to sit quietly :O!? You want me to not laugh :O!? lol yeah this is the kind of nerds we have in class…They don’t talk ^_^ Not friendly :O! Don’t do aerobics or yoga with us :O! How can I be like them :O!?
Ok who is saying be like them ^_^
Khair lol I got a C in the test :D :P in Bio and chem. :D Physics main tau D aya aik test main and B in the other one *shows teeth* :P
And we get so much hw…like not like SO much…but enough to make you busy for a long timeeeeee…and to drain all the energy out…that you don’t feel like doing anything after your done…other thn net :P cuz it does not require a lot of energy :P Bhait ker use kero ^_^ And lol I’m just getting lazier day by day ^_^ No exercise in school [yes other thn that ONE class of yoga or aerobics in a week ^_^] …no basketball….just glued to the chair…or just eat in break…and lol you think I’d exercise at home :P?
NO! Hell fucking no *shows teeth*.
Lol and then Mrs. Sajda says you guys have nothing in your life to do…bla bla bla…
Ok enough of complaining :D And backbiting 8-) :P
Other then that…we 3 [Rija, Sarah and me]…do not waste a single minute we have :O! :P Lol but today break was the only time we 3 were together…and Hajra “kidnapped” me :P Lol cuz we both hadn’t talked in ages either…She takes ICT…doesn’t take Bio or Phys…So when we are free…she isn’t…and same goes for Rija :( A math girl…With 2 bio ones :D We fit in :D Perfectly. We complete each other XD (=
And I’m so used to wearing this hair thing…That when I take it off… I look weird :D
And lol yes I’m excited for the colour day on Wednesday :D :P Not a big deal…just that FINALLY some colours in this dull small green and white school ^_^ And like we look like prisoners in class :P Cuz we still haven’t bought the coloured scarves ^_^ Thought of buying turquoise :D So Mrs. said that we wear black abaya ones till we get those ^_^
So black and white everywhere you look…It’s a tortureeeee :O! mental torture :O!!
Yes yes no complaining :D I’m a happy lil fat girl who wears glasses and gets busted usually :D :P
And I had to blog for SaraH…for her birthday…on 12th October :$ And I didn’t :$
I’m SO sorry lowe :D (L).
:’ll just write all I wanted to…But lol I don’t remember anything :$
*thinks of something good*
Yes… :P Lol ok I can’t think of anything :P :D Umm….
Yesss…You’re 17 :D :P Bachi ^_^ Turgid lady. Nerd. Freak Racist. :P
You’re the best God given gift XD.
A good daughter…A good sister…A good human XD.
A person who wears colourful socks everyday :P [Yes, you to Rija :P Lol kia baat hai :D Colourful people :D]
And I love your hair cut :D
You’re tortured with me :P Help me to survive :D Eat my lunch ^_^ :P Lol and I eat yours ;P
Was your last birthday with me XD. Lol and that day sucked :P Were not free :O!
But we did have fun last year with the ice-cream you brought just for me and Rija :D And we ate it…melted ^_^ cuz we were not free :( :P Sorry couldn’t do anything special that day XD. Middle of the week…and SO much work ^_^.
I owe you a big one XD…We’ll do something soon :D Just once again…Happy birthday SaraH :D I love you a lot. :D And if I ever get scolded cuz of you again…You’re SO dead (= :P
Ahh my head is spinning….*faints* Can you believe it…I had 3 cups of tea today =
This is called Hajra-Nazir-affect ^_^.
And I hate that Viruses and Bacteria walla chapter ^_^ Ewe. Boring.
It’s not hard…I just don’t like it =/ I’d love to study something about Humans :D
That chapter is just like…uff whatever ^_^
Hiba was saying again…that she’ll be so sad after A2 finishes =/ Cuz no more Boobalina :P And I was happy ^_^ :P No more making fun of me :P
I’ll miss everybody SO much XD. More than 12 years in this school XD.
I saw it change :D :P Get jealous :P *sticks tongue out at you* :P And now I hate it so much :D :P The only good thing I got in the end…was friends :D :P
I guess this is enough for now =D
Will blog whenever I can next time :D
It’s 12 :O! Bed time for Cinderella ;P :P
G’nyte, Sleeptyte, Sweetdreams…Take care…and have a nice day tomorrow :D
Bye XD.

3 comments:

  1. .sarilicious. said...
    =EEEE! I love you tooo!
    The day was good man, I cut a cake at school with you guys. At the E on it, lol. What more. =D
    *Thank you SaraH Malik ^_^ I so hate you for that :P So like because SaraH doesn’t like physics…her head rolling here and there…usually on my shoulder :P
    HAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry again. =p won't happen next time. And we'll do fine. Last year, chill on.

    Gotta go do bio. Or we're dead. =/
    Exaggerator. xx

    Tuesday, October 27, 2009
    Why said...
    lol that is so nice of you to love your family and do such nice things
    and you contradict yourself a lot =P
    and umm who said nerds don't talk or they are no fun? Remember these are the people you will work for =P
    Hah!

    Good luck in your studies (Y)

    Tuesday, October 27, 2009

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a suggesion. If u dnt mind, decrease down the use of emotions like :P :O :D xD :)( :(. Usage of these things is gud but extnesive use is .... u know better. hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a suggestion for you please choose colours combination carefully you are making us blind either change the background colour of your page. and last think is too much slang and emotions.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete