BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 1, 2009

N.P.


Can you see it =D? That small dot type thingy on my nose is the nose sticker thingy :D :D :D :D
How does it look :D? Lol my nose looks SO long ^_^ lol weird picture but whatever *d4*
I took the picture just right now =D I was gnna crop it up more but then =/ How will you know how does it look by just seeing me nose ^_^ :P Soooo :D :D :D?
Real main the sticker looks much larger =/ lol Zunaira is blind ^_^ :P
I want the pierce so badly now =/ But what if it hurts =?
*dies*
Lol the last time when I got my ears pierced like in gr-7...I cried even before something happened =/ Like my Aunt...She's a doctor...She did it at home :P I saw the large needle and I was gonna faint =P but then when she gave the anesthesia...I felt no pain...I had freaked out thinking about that huge needle in my ear :P =)
Nehow...Pray I get it done soon =)
*d4*

1 comment:

  1. Meee <3 said...
    It does hurt 8-) But itna bhi nahi. And you have to put anti-bacterial cream on it, like, every half hour. And turmeric, because that has healing properties. But you can't let your fear of something stop you if you really want it -_- Idiot. GET IT DONEEE!!

    Friday, October 02, 2009

    ReplyDelete