BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Yayness.

Hellooooooo..
So I found out the reason of me not blogging =P It’s simple…When the net is on…I’m so interested in doing this and that that I don’t feel like blogging =P And when it’s off…there is nothing to do ^_^ So yayness blogging zindabad ^_^ =P
Gosh I just got a weird burp and it made me cough = With tears = =P *d4*
*remembers the burps they do in class*
*bangs head in the wall*
Anyways…So…I love you all =) =) =)
No specific reason to be happy XD…I should be crying…swearing at my life…worrying about my future…I’m doing none of that =/ =P
A loser like me…a cry-baby…is happy :P yayness :P
Ok ok I’m not a loser :P Just said it =P huh :O! What did you say…I am a loser :O! I hate you. =) *mwah* SEE! I’m nuts =)
Yes yes I’m high…
I’m as happy as a…ummm…a-a-a….er….is there any animal that laughs a lot =P?
Nae bhi hai tau it’s ok…I’m a new specie (H) =P
Ok so I finally decided that I’m gna do Bio ka hw in the last week ^_^
Proud of me =P? I know I know 8-) you’re not. Always disappointed you I guess XD…
So now my cell phone is literally covered with “love” stickers ^_^
I’m such a girl =/ Lol Areej wanted them…thought I’d give her all =P
Neways Eid is coming…no plans as yet…haven’t bought anything….Thought I’d invite Rija again…but then thought about her parents =/ Would be alone then =/ Well, we’ll see…
=) Cow <3 =D =P I must have said it like a thousand times….and here I am saying it again…you are VERY important to me *cry1* =D =P
And I love you a lot =P!!! *d4*
Yeah Sarah I love you too ^_^ :P and lol not a single picture of us came out good 8-)
Yeah so one thing I noticed was…that being happy changes everything…heard it does…but when I actually experienced it…I believe it now….for free…makes everything look beautiful…nothing matters…No one can hurt you…and stuff on :P
And yes the more I tell people to be happy…the happier I get myself =D :P
Yes I miss you 8-) Yeah you XD
None can ever replace you.
When I think of it…I don’t know how it would’ve been if you were still next to me…Might have been the best summer vacations I’ve ever had…[Rija must have a disappointed look right now 8-) But…I love you Rija (A) =P]
I still have hope =)
And shall wait…
Yeah I might sound crazy to you right now…but am writing down whatever I feel like…no use hiding it…
Still pray for you…
Ok I’m getting emotional *sniff* nah nah am fine =P
And lol Zunaira thinks I hit people when I’m happy =P but sorry for annoying you gal =)
You’ve also been there like almost every time I needed somebody =)
And that song was touchy =D =P
Love you all!
Tried my best to make Hira happy too =P Like dunno if I was successful or not…but in my heart I really found it sad too see her sad =/ Seriously…
Keep smiling Hira! You rock \m/ =D
And Hajra thanks for calling again and again =P Though my mum kinda got mad at me =P just cuz that you call everytime when I’m sleeping =P not mad at you…at me actually =P
And thanks for the gift!! =D And yeah you to Rija and SaraH! AND Haya =D!!
Really sweet of you guys =)
I shall treat you guys =D Let A2 start (H) =P
Anyways hope whoever reading this post…enjoyed it =D
Oh man =/ I have to think of a title :O! :P
Gna go to bed…Gnyte…Sleeptyte….Sweetdreams…
Have a nice day ppl =)
Take care.

=)
=)
=)
[Yeah the word of the month is “Yayness” =P]

1 comment:

  1. FreakaZoid said...
    Awwww. Lol. That's so sweet!

    Ok. I'm embarrassed. I think you're the only person I opened up to, after you inquired yourself. Excellent observation I must say! And thanks so much, for caring, and for trying to make me feel better. Trust me, it worked! I hope I can reciprocate one day.

    You're friends are lucky, including me, to have a friend like you.

    Thanks for honoring me in your post, again. I really appreciate it.

    Yes, be happy. For the right reasons. (Sorry, I just felt like saying that. Lol.)

    Thursday, September 10, 2009

    Sheena said...
    Welcome(A) =D

    Thursday, September 10, 2009

    zunaira said...
    don't remember exactly what i wrote before but anyways
    well, i don't know abt hitting people but you definitely hit me, when ur happy
    "You’ve also been there like ALMOST every time I needed somebody =)"....i'll try to make this almost an absolute always, cause u r ALWAYS there when I need u
    "And that song was touchy"...just felt like writing it even though most of it wasn't even relevant

    Monday, September 14, 2009

    Anonymous said...
    Helloooo :) Ily 8-)

    *bellows* SORRY AASIYAH AUNTIE BUT YOUR DAUGHTER IS DERANGED AND I FEEL A RECURRING NEED TO CHECK ON HER AT REGULAR TIME INTERVALS.

    Thursday, September 17, 2009

    Anonymous said...
    By the way, "The Probable Future" is a terribly boring book.

    Thursday, September 17, 2009

    ReplyDelete